Snow Whales  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where are they?

• Hibernating under snow/in glaciers
    • REALLY high up
    • The Waters of Oblivion
    • In my futile hopes and dreams

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Forget Skyrim. If we’re gonna dig up dead horses for further kicking, why not Oblivion or Fallout 3? 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Skyrim is there golden child, that brought fame and fortune XD Oblivion is the respected, but kind of boring older brother that gave there family mainstream attention (Oblivion was there first mainstream success in my viewpoint). Morrowind is the hipster that's a super cool singer whose worshipped by his cult following, but nobody else. Daggerfall and Arena are the oldest, and there so generational removed from there siblings they might as well not be siblings.

And the Fallout games are the red haired step sons they adopted from Africa for attention, they pretend to love them, but they barely give them attention. 

So you gonna point out my mistake in using the word than where I didn’t need it but not chin check Balrog for using there instead of their XD y’all ain’t shit and I was driving

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

The hoops you’ve gotta jump through just to buy an Xbox are stupid as hell. They want you to get on their financing plan and pay monthly. I’ve got cash, you bastards! It’s worth more now than it’ll be next year. Just take the damn money and give me my product like a normal business!

I’m not taking on debt over a stupid console.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The hoops you’ve gotta jump through just to buy an Xbox are stupid as hell. They want you to get on their financing plan and pay monthly. I’ve got cash, you bastards! It’s worth more now than it’ll be next year. Just take the damn money and give me my product like a normal business!

I’m not taking on debt over a stupid console.

:rofl: Oh man. This is more entertaining then watching Colonel fail at DS3. 

It's really sad there's a system in place for you pay off your XBOX One X like a fucking car or house morgage.