Snow Whales  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where are they?

• Hibernating under snow/in glaciers
    • REALLY high up
    • The Waters of Oblivion
    • In my futile hopes and dreams

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Alot of east asians kind of view Chine becoming a super power karma for the whole years they were fucked over by white people, but honesly seems to me there just taking there old spot of "lets bully the other asians too!" 

Let’s not pretend like they haven’t been fucking each other over for millennia. Americans ain’t the ones who invaded China or made up the Dalai Lama. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Yessir. A huge stretch. Flora is obviously Rom. They both have R and O in the name. 

I would chuckle but this is a false equivalence my Negus. I could see if the cut content contradicted other evidence, but it actually reaffirms the theory.

We did the same thing with Tullius' dialogue from cut content actually. I call it proof, but perhaps you'd prefer evidence however it seems very unlikely to me that Flora isn't referencing the moon presence in that dialogue when its mentioned blatantly in the cut content, and nothing else is there as an alternative.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I think cut content is a super gray zone that i'd rather not get into; especially with Soul's games in which it's often the case the cut content is from an interation of previous version of the game so far removed it might as well be a different plot.

And there's the fact if were taking cut Bloodborne content as canon; then it's canon Bloodborne is the same universe/world of Demon's Souls. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That sounds an awful lot like the "But they were enslaving eachother already" argument XD 

I wasn’t justifying it. The topic was about karma. In which case, I’d say that it certainly applies to both.

I’m not one to feel guilty over this kind of thing anyway, but I can at least understand an argument coming from Japan or Vietnam. But if people want to suddenly pretend like all Asians are this homogenous group for the sole purpose of getting a slice of the "America fucked me" pie, then they can eat shit. We never screwed over China. If anything we’ve helped them way more than hurt them.

I think each piece of cut content needs to be analyzed individually. For instance Gerhman's dialogue about fighting for the honor to be consumed by Flora is wild and nothing in the actual game confirms this is a thing in their character, he and Laurence.

But Flora referencing the moon presence itself is consistent. They even have the symbols in Yahar'ghul that look like flowers and people said it reminded them of the moon presence, before the Flora thing was even a well known theory.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wasn’t justifying it. The topic was about karma. In which case, I’d say that it certainly applies to both.

I’m not one to feel guilty over this kind of thing anyway, but I can at least understand an argument coming from Japan or Vietnam. But if people want to suddenly pretend like all Asians are this homogenous group for the sole purpose of getting a slice of the "America fucked me" pie, then they can eat shit. We never screwed over China. If anything we’ve helped them way more than hurt them.

They kinda of joined France and Britian in kicking there shit in during the Opium Wars, but Britian is pretty much the main one responsibel for that XD

And there's the fact if were taking cut Bloodborne content as canon; then it's canon Bloodborne is the same universe/world of Demon's Souls. 

He’s not actually taking it as canon for the sake of the argument. The thing he’s calling canon is the existing dialogue where Flora legitimately is implied to be the Moon Presence, and bringing up the cut content just as supplementary context. Which is fair.

• Thanks 1

There's also "there were Africans helping the slavers! See its there own fault too!" 

Yes. If we’re lumping whole peoples together than there’s reason they should be off the hook.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Im a tad confused, Colonel is inviting us to his discord Sunday to see his eso house or are we playing bloodborne?

:rofl: Where did you get playing Bloodborne from?