Snow Whales  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where are they?

• Hibernating under snow/in glaciers
    • REALLY high up
    • The Waters of Oblivion
    • In my futile hopes and dreams

Colonel is right on both counts.

Dino Crisis gets more love from eleven of the twelve people who played the series, but the truth is that Dino Crisis 2 is the better game. Dino Crisis is overrated compared to 2, which not enough people realize is tragically underrated.

I also hope it never gets a remake or sequel. What it needs is a reboot. Scrap the campy Resident Evil clone and make new games that stand on their own, with a storyline and characters that are more grounded to fit better into the modern gaming climate in which writing is generally taken more seriously than it was back then.

@ColonelKillaBee

I had no idea you were so acutely aware of the meta flaws of the franchise and its fanbase! Most fans are like that Balrog guy, who doesn’t really know what would be best for it like you clearly do. I hope Capcom listens to criticisms like these, because this is exactly the sort of thing they need to hear.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Colonel is right on both counts.

Dino Crisis gets more love from eleven of the twelve people who played the series, but the truth is that Dino Crisis 2 is the better game. Dino Crisis is overrated compared to 2, which not enough people realize is tragically underrated.

I also hope it never gets a remake or sequel. What it needs is a reboot. Scrap the campy Resident Evil clone and make new games that stand on their own, with a storyline and characters that are more grounded to fit better into the modern gaming climate in which writing is generally taken more seriously than it was back then.

@ColonelKillaBee

I had no idea you were so acutely aware of the meta flaws of the franchise and its fanbase! Most fans are like that Balrog guy, who doesn’t really know what would be best for it like you clearly do. I hope Capcom listens to criticisms like these, because this is exactly the sort of thing they need to hear.

Fuck you; this is the thanks I get for being one of the twelve people to have played Dino Crisis along with yourself XD

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Fuck you; this is the thanks I get for being one of the twelve people to have played Dino Crisis along with yourself XD

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to offend. I am happy that you share in my passion for Dino Crisis. It’s just clear that Colonel has a better understanding of what it needs to thrive.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm spending the entire day getting an "immersion" mod list (as in only one major overhaul, but tons of tiny mods) and in the section I found one that adds a menstruation cycle for female characters :| (According to the description it's for "roleplaying" puproses). People are weird 

Well? Do you want immersion or not?

31 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm spending the entire day getting an "immersion" mod list (as in only one major overhaul, but tons of tiny mods) and in the section I found one that adds a menstruation cycle for female characters :| (According to the description it's for "roleplaying" puproses). People are weird 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Thats too much immersion. At that point it may as well be the sims and should make you have to shit...

Or Ark XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I spent four hours modding and I just refunded the Anniversay edition and uninstalled all my shit. Why?

Cause I fond the Divine Crusader shit; they put in this half assed note on the bandit you kill trying to explain why he can fucking wear it XD Fuck this. 

Maybe the real divine crusader was the criminal scum we made along the way?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Cause I fond the Divine Crusader shit; they put in this half assed note on the bandit you kill trying to explain why he can fucking wear it 

I mean, we knew this was what was going to happen. XD What was the explanation given?

To the update’s credit, apparently some stats now take a hit or something if you commit too many crimes while wielding the relics. I’m not sure if this is better than nothing or not because at least before I could pretend it was a fake. Now it’s just downright wrong. 

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I mean, we knew this was what was going to happen. XD What was the explanation given?

To the update’s credit, apparently some stats now take a hit or something if you commit too many crimes while wielding the relics. I’m not sure if this is better than nothing or not because at least before I could pretend it was a fake. Now it’s just downright wrong. 

If your evil YOU GET A QUEST TO DO A PILGRIMAGE TO GET THE ARMOR. Yeah, you can purify it again by going to various shrines. But the thing is, why can't you just get the armor by doing the pilgrimage in the first place? It's such a simple solution (and it's clear the author put effort into it) BUT BETHESDA CHOOSE NOT TO DO IT

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

If your evil YOU GET A QUEST TO DUE A PILGRIMAGE TO GET THE ARMOR. Yeah, you can purify i again by going to various shrines.

I actually like that. That’s how it was in KotN too. The pilgrimage is to become worthy of the armor, but you have to find the pieces yourself.

The problem lies in it being on some random bandits instead of, I don’t know, a Knight of the Nine… or a ruin in Cyrodiil… or a Thalmor vault. Basically anywhere but Skyrim where artifacts apparently now go to die. 

So what does the note say?