Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #34

Snow Whales  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where are they?

• Hibernating under snow/in glaciers
    • REALLY high up
    • The Waters of Oblivion
    • In my futile hopes and dreams

I honestly was just gonna show Doc because I didnt think anyone else would care, since there would be a bunch of lore mumbo jumbo and headcanon explanations, but anyone can hop in if you'd like to see. I am proud of the place.

I was reading Bram Stoker's Dracula recently so Bell and I made three houses with that overall atmospherical theme, minus like, coffins n shit lol. Thats the "theme" but the in game lore reasoning for things being where they are is separate from that.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yes. If we’re lumping whole peoples together than there’s reason they should be off the hook.

This argument to me never made sense.

I guess it's totally reliant on your morals but for instance I'd never say hey lets go fuck up some mexicans just because the cartel loves doing it.

Or a better example, because the Middle East loved shedding their own blood, why shouldn't the US and Europe, and Russia get a crack at it.

I'll never understand that. Lumped together or not.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I guess it's totally reliant on your morals but for instance I'd never say hey lets go fuck up some mexicans just because the cartel loves doing it.

Or a better example, because the Middle East loved shedding their own blood, why shouldn't the US and Europe, and Russia get a crack at it.

I never said any of that. And surely you know that’s not my position or what I meant. 

I took that as "if we're going down that route of reasoning then yes whites should be off the hook for slavery since africans partook in it too". And if that's not what you meant, then my bizzle, but I've heard very reasonable people like yourself make this argument so I don't assume anyone's incapable of making these statements anymore.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I would think not but the last part of your comment was unclear.

Probably because I somehow left out the word 'no' by mistake. :facepalm:It should read "there’s no reason they should be off the hook". 

So it’s not "they did bad thing, which justifies us doing bad thing".

But rather "they did bad thing, and so did we. Neither is justified".

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Probably because I somehow left out the word 'no' by mistake. :facepalm:It should read "there’s no reason they should be off the hook". 

Ohh ok XD ROFL That fixed everything lol

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Doc that's something I WOULD do, how could you? 

• Haha 2