Snow Whales  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where are they?

• Hibernating under snow/in glaciers
    • REALLY high up
    • The Waters of Oblivion
    • In my futile hopes and dreams

55 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Out of those, I don't know anyone else who could smite Daedra like Burd; his zweilhander made sure the Legend never died. He must be part Giant...

Burd slays daedra. Potema summons them for her armies. XD 

Ulfric still gets my vote. Maybe I’m easy to please, but marching into Solitude, challenging the Empire’s chief representative to a duel, and then blasting him down with the ancient and forgotten art of your people just does it for me.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

A remaster would get rid of the soul of Oblivion; like the Shrek-like NPC's XD 

Screw the soul of Oblivion. It’s a gross playdowy monstrosity that would benefit from a facelift. XD 

That said, I’m not talking remaster. That’s asking way too much of Bethesda. I’m just talking these tacked-on "Anniversary" additions that are 40% lore-breaking, 40% good ideas with horrible implementation, and 20% on par with halfway decent free mods.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Screw the soul of Oblivion. It’s a gross playdowy monstrosity that would benefit from a facelift. XD 

That said, I’m not talking remaster. That’s asking way too much of Bethesda. I’m just talking these tacked-on "Anniversary" additions that are 40% lore-breaking, 40% good ideas with horrible implementation, and 20% on par with halfway decent free mods.

I think this post has a lack of soul XD

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

With Elden Ring and Halo Infinite coming, I’m gonna crack down and actually make an effort to buy the new Xbox. I downloaded an app that is supposed to alert me as soon as one appears on stock at various retailers. If this doesn’t work, then this economy can kindly go screw itself. 

It won't be as hard to find then a ps5 at least XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

It won't be as hard to find then a ps5 at least XD

Turns out the PS5 is way easier. I set it to alert me for both and the PS5 has already popped up multiple times since yesterday morning. Nothing on the Xbox except for the overpriced Halo Infinite Exclusive Edition.

And I ain’t paying over $100 extra for a paint job for a game that may or may not end up being a huge disappointment. XD 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Turns out the PS5 is way easier. I set it to alert me for both and the PS5 has already popped up multiple times since yesterday morning. Nothing on the Xbox except for the overpriced Halo Infinite Exclusive Edition.

And I ain’t paying over $100 extra for a paint job for a game that may or may not end up being a huge disappointment. XD 

Thats whack!

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Why does this video piss me off XD 

I thought Tod was done but turns out he said Skyrim still had a few fucks left in her.

Pathetic

You know, even now I’d actually be excited if Bethesda announced a true-blue DLC for Skyrim that’s got a story, voice acting, and actually expands the world in some way.

But this ain’t it, chief. 

I guess it’s the fixation with Skyrim in particular that’s so weird to me. It wouldn’t be so odd if they were doing this with other games as well, but at this point it feels like the entire Bethesda "brand" is just Skyrim! Skyrim! Skyrim!

Even looking at the Creation Club, the stuff that got made for Fallout 4 was pathetic by comparison. Like, there was a Dogmeat reskin, a couple power armors, a couple guns… not much more. The only "big" one was the Capital Wasteland mercs one that lasted about five minutes and added very little.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I guess it’s the fixation with Skyrim in particular that’s so weird to me. It wouldn’t be so odd if they were doing this with other games as well, but at this point it feels like the entire Bethesda "brand" is just Skyrim! Skyrim! Skyrim!

Even looking at the Creation Club, the stuff that got made for Fallout 4 was pathetic by comparison. Like, there was a Dogmeat reskin, a couple power armors, a couple guns… not much more. 

Skyrim is there golden child, that brought fame and fortune XD Oblivion is the respected, but kind of boring older brother that gave there family mainstream attention (Oblivion was there first mainstream success in my viewpoint). Morrowind is the hipster that's a super cool singer whose worshipped by his cult following, but nobody else. Daggerfall and Arena are the oldest, and there so generational removed from there siblings they might as well not be siblings.

And the Fallout games are the red haired step sons they adopted from Africa for attention, they pretend to love them, but they barely give them attention.