Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So you’re saying what, that civilian military grade ammo is better than the actual military 00 buckshot??

Yes. Lol civilian marketed “military grade” anything is leaps and bounds above actual military grade in quality

• Confused 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That is amazing lol. All the money went to the ships and tanks I guess

Don’t forget jets that never get used before better ones are built and they get scrapped. XD 

Not that I’m complaining (too much). Better than being unprepared when the Canadians decide to march south. 

• Haha 1

Ubbes character has to be paired with a good stress healer like Baldur. Why? All of his kills cause stress because he always takes a battletrophy XD 

and at camp he can heal his own by wearing them while stressing everyone else out even more. Yes even nords.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

For sure. But it’s gotta be that way. Waaaaaay too many bullets just in training you guys alone for us to pay for the good stuff. XD 

Mhmm, and it’s all reloaded to lol. After we get done shooting we have to pick up at least 90% of the brass to return it to the facility for reloading

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Mhmm, and it’s all reloaded to lol. After we get done shooting we have to pick up at least 90% of the brass to return it to the facility for reloading

Never knew that. :rofl: Makes sense, though. Waste of brass otherwise.

Whoever is in charge of all that reloading must have a hell of a fucking job!

Theodore: Vindictive results.

Camp ability:

for the next three battles, Theodore is immune to fear debuff, and prevents party from being surprised. When he kills under this ability, it surprises the enemy and demoralizes them, having a chance to scramble positions and skip their turns in fear of his ruthlessness. Accuracy also increased, as is party stress.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I ain’t played DD, but that sounds OP as fuck. But then again, it is Theo. XD 

It’ll be a lower chance which can be increased with his trinkets to balance it out. So you have to specialize him so this is effective.

Baldur’s Battle Haze: Camp ability

For the next two battles, Baldur’s burning and bleeding status effects last longer. Team mates melee attacks also have bleed damage, but they also take stress damage every time it’s applied.

I’m on vodka atm so al that comes to mind is an enlightenment camp ability that has him communing with the gods of old but just weirds out the majority of the roster XD 

And “offers water” which gets rid of debuffs for non nords but nordsstraight up refuse. Rebec drinks it but gets no effect from it, then gets five stress because she realizes it isn’t mead

Really nervous about all this but me and Nick (mostly Nick) spent two days researching computers for us.

For me we decided on building a computer for 772.59. Parts are bought and being sent, should have all parts no later then next month.

Nick is most likely getting a good high mid-range prebuilt for 1800.

Ill be able to play modern games at high-medium for no lag and all total wars at sexy ultra settings. Hell, maybe even be able to play Ds3 on pc :invader: