Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yes it is. XD Hint: It’s Dales’s ancestral home.

But I’ve got plenty more.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20120513012251

latest?cb=20120513011018

500px-Fort_Redwater.png

I think we can all agree Oblivion is not the most accurate representation of what the world should look like XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yet the games ran better on Playstation.

Which games? And are you comparing the basic PS4 and Xbox One, or the newer PS4+ and Xbox One X?

Because I’ve got the latter two and apart from lacking exclusives, the Xbox One X is basically superior across the board. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think we can all agree Oblivion is not the most accurate representation of what the world should look like XD 

I think the same thing can be said of most of the TES games XD

latest?cb=20120911013025

The cities aint Yharnarm or Novigrad let me tell you. 

XD 

We’re talking about countryside forts, not the capital city of the world. XD 

4th era Cyrodiil ain’t doing so hot in many ways, and that typically leads to abandoned forts and the rise of bandits and warlords who fail to keep them up, which we know happened there.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Which games? And are you comparing the basic PS4 and Xbox One, or the newer PS4+ and Xbox One X?

Because I’ve got the latter two and apart from lacking exclusives, the Xbox One X is basically superior across the board. 

They released the xbox one x a year after the ps4 pro in answer to the playstation 4 pro, and yea the basic playstation 4 vs basic xbox one, ps4 was better.

Microsoft has been playing catch up recently, ever since they rushed out those awful 360s

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think the same thing can be said of most of the TES games XD

latest?cb=20120911013025

The cities aint Yharnarm or Novigrad let me tell you. 

Thats pretty accurate actually lol, only difference would be more huts and shacks so it looks more like a village instead of a town. But that's what Morthal looks like, even on ESO still in the new dlc XD 

They released the xbox one x a year after the ps4 pro in answer to the playstation 4 pro, and yea the basic playstation 4 vs basic xbox one, ps4 was better.

Yeah, I never disagreed with any of this. I said that Microsoft had the most powerful  console of the last generation. The One X. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

We’re talking about countryside forts, not the capital city of the world. XD 

4th era Cyrodiil ain’t doing so hot in many ways, and that typically leads to abandoned forts and the rise of bandits and warlords who fail to keep them up, which we know happened there.

This is from 3rd era cyrodiil XD 

Thats pretty accurate actually lol, only difference would be more huts and shacks so it looks more like a village instead of a town. But that's what Morthal looks like, even on ESO still in the new dlc XD 

Agreed. I’d say Skyrim killed it on every town or city’s aesthetics. It just lacks scale (which ESO does as well). Morthal should be much larger, but at the end of the day still just a bunch of shacks and huts. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Agreed. I’d say Skyrim killed it on every town or city’s aesthetics. It just lacks scale (which ESO does as well). Morthal should be much larger, but at the end of the day still just a bunch of shacks and huts. 

Barring Morthal and Falkreath XD But every other town had a cool theme, Whiterun, Markarth and Windhelm being the stand outs in my opinion.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This is from 3rd era cyrodiil XD 

I don’t see your point. The Imperial City isn’t what I’m talking about. From the start, this has been about the forts guarding the roads. In the 2nd era they were pretty bitchin. By the 3rd, they’re pretty shitty. Things have only gotten worse by the 4th based on all the info we have. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Never said otherwise. 

Then I don't know what point you're making lol. The system specs may technically be better than the playstations, that can happen, but the games that are designed for these systems specifically run different. PS4 exclusives are typically better than Xbox exclusives in how well they utilize the specs of the machines.

You can say games that are on both run better on xbox, because microsoft specifically times their releases after playstation to make sure of that, but where it really matters is how well exclusives run on their machines, and playstation always has the more impressive looking exclusives, and of course the most exclusives.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

In the 2nd era they were pretty bitchin. 

And that's all I was referring to lol, I was never taking the conversation seriously enough to go by a specific era, I'm stuck in 2E Cyrodiil right now because it's the newest tes installment I played, and y'all are going by the rp.