Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

If the Imperials were smart they could build a wall very easily and cheaply. Just plant a bunch of shrubs along the Valenwood boarder and those tree huggers won’t be willing to harm it to get through.

For the Khajiit, just have the CIA Penitus Oculatus pump up the skooma trade in Elsweyr, give thousands of destruction staves to the most easily controllable clans, sit back, and enjoy the show.

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

PC Nazi XD

Apparently there's going to be NO loading screens anymore, which sounds pretty next gen to me. 

And it means PC games won't be held back by PS4 and Xbox One anymore, it's exciting for me XD

Yea they will XD The pc market is always improving. When I get my 2080ti, the next gen at best will be made off of the equivelent of 1070, maybe, and not even ti.

The difference comes in rendering, shading, animation smoothness, etc, without dips in fps, and how hard that runs your machine.

It'll be another few years before every game really works the 2080 ti, and then there'll be 3080ti.

No loading screens is misleading, it'll be like God of War was, with loading being hidden, but I'm very ok with this, I loved that feature.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea they will XD The pc market is always improving. When I get my 2080ti, the next gen at best will be made off of the equivelent of 1070, maybe, and not even ti.

The difference comes in rendering, shading, animation smoothness, etc, without dips in fps, and how hard that runs your machine.

It'll be another few years before every game really works the 2080 ti, and then there'll be 3080ti.

No loading screens is misleading, it'll be like God of War was, with loading being hidden, but I'm very ok with this, I loved that feature.

From what I understand, the next GPU for the consoles are going to be the equivalent of the 2081 since they feature raytracing. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

From what I understand, the next GPU for the consoles are going to be the equivalent of the 2081 since they feature raytracing. 

:rofl: I'll believe it when I see it. 

And is that 2080 or 2080ti, thats important too.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Everything was apparently better in the second era XD

The Cyrodiil infrastructure in the big multiplayer campaigns is pretty impressive actually.

And there's certain locations that are super hard to get to without a bridge so a viable strategy would be magically destroying those during an invasion, if you don't need to cross yourself of course.