Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I thought he did since he mentioned Rom. Y'all been talking in the pm ;)

We have. But Rom comes up several times in-game before you reach her. And she’s been mentioned about a thousand times on here regardless. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I swear I don’t see old man anymore, haven’t for a long time

He’s there. Sometimes he’s sleeping in the garden to the left. Other times he’s hanging out on the other side of that gate you can’t open.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Indeed lol, but no I didn’t kill Rom yet. Finna do that soon tho, got all the optional stuff out of the way, and I’m level 70.

Im usually very slow on games like this, don’t want to miss anything and it’s sooooo easy to here

I’m mostly excited for you to go to Cainhurst. XD It’s an awesome area.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Holy shit, beat the Bloody Crow on my first try with my pure strength build. Literally ended the fight with zero vials and zero bullets but once again no cheese. Was so satisfying.

I told you it’s mire fun that way. Lol

By the way, what playthrough number are you even on? :rofl: 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I told you it’s mire fun that way. Lol

By the way, what playthrough number are you even on? :rofl: 

Three, I was going to make a new character in case Colonel wanted jolly cooperation if he did I have a level 80 which is my third guy.

I'm making a character for each build bitches >:)

9 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Press F

49129595_10155979683506592_4186995786728341504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ab23d3c3c603b20e7d8f8e3ffcf6e138&oe=5CD3CC5E

As sad as it is,

It's not what it seems.  Remeber when the little girl was talking about her family, she didn't mention an older sister once? Or the fact she somehow only appeared when the Bloodmoon appeared?  And this piece of diallouge when she walks away...

"…What a perfect ribbon, and now it’s mine… I can’t wait to try it on. Heh heh…. 
... Oh, it’s wonderful! Heh heh..."

Which is her reaction when her "sister dies". Most people believe she's an imposter/liar, and she sneaked in to steal the little girl's ribbon.  

46 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

As sad as it is,

It's not what it seems.  Remeber when the little girl was talking about her family, she didn't mention an older sister once? Or the fact she somehow only appeared when the Bloodmoon appeared?  And this piece of diallouge when she walks away...

"…What a perfect ribbon, and now it’s mine… I can’t wait to try it on. Heh heh…. 
... Oh, it’s wonderful! Heh heh..."

Which is her reaction when her "sister dies". Most people believe she's an imposter/liar, and she sneaked in to steal the little girl's ribbon.  

I thought she just went crazy tbh. And the dialogue was cut short for me. 

But in either case a child was killed. If she was an imposter looking for a ribbon she definitely was effected by the bloodmoon and got herself killed. Everyone's going crazy now that the illusions are gone and the curtains have been drawn back.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

What sucks is I never gave her the red brooch, this time anyway and told her about the church and she said she loved me as much as her papa and grandpapa... that really hurt the feels. Then this shit happens. Dunno who the girl is but I guess this imposter things happened before.

And I do know the troll at the bottom keeps talking about a sister... Not sure what's going on.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee