Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

“Any champion football player disappointed with Monday’s dinner at the White House can blame Democrats, according to a presidential spokesman.”

:rofl: What a time to be alive. 

Nigga is dead serious about his fucking wall XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Price detonated a fucking nuke above Washington DC and somehow Shepard is the bad guy? 

That story was so dumb. XD 

That's why Price is so awesome, he don't give a fuck about boundaries. War is war. 

modern-warfare-remastered-comparison-1.g

Just a case of jealous Americans that they'll never be as badass as this fucker XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That's why Price is so awesome, he don't give a fuck about boundaries. War is war. 

modern-warfare-remastered-comparison-1.g

Just a case of jealous Americans that they'll never be as badass as this fucker XD

Shepard was way more badass, that's why the brits had to gang up on a nigga. He was a real OG.

Thats why he burned the Lorgar of your clique and rolled his ass down a hill XD 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

rO2UKa.gif

Dude that proves he was more badass! He was beating the shit out of ya boi Price and it was against BOTH you AND ya nigga! You had to gang this dude and BARELY killed him! 

Shepard that nigga. Anyone named Shepard and you know he that nigga.

• Like 1

I'm going to stop myself before we start bickering over COD (It feels like i'm back in 8th grade XD) Been playing this super cool game, it's called Hades. 

It's a rogue-like (Randoly generated dungeons) about the son of the Hades trying to leave the underworld. Gameplay is smooth as fuck, art style is amazing, and there's so much to do (everytime you die you get set back to your dads palace, all the deaths are in story XD And there's alot of different NPC's you can interact with, including some of the bosses you fight who are drinking at the bar XD) As a fan of Greek Mythology i'm loving it.

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Actually price detonated an emp above Washington DC

Pretty sure it was a nuke. But he detonated it so high up in the atmosphere that the blast radius didn’t reach the buildings. His in-story justification for doing it was that the city was on fire and he needed a big explosion to snuff out the flames. 

The emp was just a side effect.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Pretty sure it was a nuke. But he detonated it so high up in the atmosphere that the blast radius didn’t reach the buildings. His in-story justification for doing it was that the city was on fire and he needed a big explosion to snuff out the flames. 

Ok I stand corrected, I looked into it and it was A HANE explosion

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

This is correct. Basically to put a nix on the invasion, he cut the Russians' advantage (seriously this story was dumb) of air support via the nuke blast in space just above washington. 

Thats why helicopters were falling out of the sky n shit.