Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

Let’s see, Scar from Lion King, Palpatine, Nyarlathotep, Gaunter O’Dimm, Vaas, Imperfect Cell, Majiin Buu, Walter White, Gravemind, Negan, Lucifer in Supernatural, Demon Dean in Supernatural, Amara, Crowley and Rowena :love: from supernatural, Morgana from Merlin, Anubis from Stargate SG-1...

And the motherfucking Kurgen.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Let’s see, Scar from Lion King, Palpatine, Nyarlathotep, Gaunter O’Dimm, Vaas, Imperfect Cell, Majiin Buu, Walter White, Gravemind, Negan, Lucifer in Supernatural, Demon Dean in Supernatural, Amara, Crowley and Rowena :love: from supernatural, Morgana from Merlin, Anubis from Stargate SG-1...

And the motherfucking Kurgen.

Most of those are antagonists. XD I said villain protagonists. Like Walter White.

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don't know what I expected. XD 

What do you expect from a guy called BigBossBalrog XD

Anyway's, I think BB is special because you literally follow his entire life. From his days as a rookie whose proud to serve his country, to a deranged madmen willing to plunge the world into chaos. Thirty years of lore and seeing his character, you see every second of his fall, and you know all the bad things that happened to him, all the betrayals that shaped him, and how he fell into despair. He's a villain protagonist, but a sympathetic one, you see the events that shaped to him into the monster he would become, and all the tragedy that befell him.

4e9D.gif

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Itachi did nothing wrong motherfucker >:(

My nigga he slaughtered his whole clan XD he was an antagonist up until after he died and you found out why he did it but he’s still an antagonist/protagonist. 

First clue, he did something monstrous and unforgivable but has justifiable reasons and redeems himself later. Usually a clear sign of an antagonist protagonist, though they don’t always or even mostly redeem themselves truly.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

My nigga he slaughtered his whole clan XD he was an antagonist up until after he died and you found out why he did it but he’s still an antagonist/protagonist. 

First clue, he did something monstrous and unforgivable but has justifiable reasons and redeems himself later. Usually a clear sign of an antagonist protagonist, though they don’t always or even mostly redeem themselves truly.

His clan was filled with assholes XD He did it to protect Leaf Village. 

And I forgot to mention this guy. Arguably the protagonist of the entire franchise

EP1_IA_99995.jpg

I’m not talking about antagonist protagonists who redeem themselves or some such. I mean villains protagonists. As in, villainous people who are the characters that we follow and the story is about.

So like, Walter White is the villain protagonist of Breaking Bad, while Hank is the hero antagonist. Anakin is the villain protagonists of Revenge of the Sith, because he turns out to be the bad guy but is still the main character and it’s about his descent to the Dark Side.