Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

So I told BT and Colonel about this a while back, but it seems like half my family is moving to Colorado these days. My brother is living on a ranch out there right now, and he sent me these.

Hide contents

72BB0198-BDE4-409B-9431-108E2CE6BC46.thumb.png.4edabe630350ae520086239049a5f056.png

4AED75EA-F861-4A5F-A3F2-743EA198FB7F.thumb.png.0feec626846c9df0ee328475fa56fafd.png

I’ve lived out of state for years at a time before, and it taught me that I’m a massive homebody. That said, I really wanna go out there now too. :lol: 

Holy shit, winter camels!! ESO wasn't full of shit after all XD 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Getting to the end is very confusing and takes some obscure shit. Like I said, it can technically be beaten in ten minutes, but my first time took over an hour.

yea I thought I finished but apparently theres one more loop XD 

This is hands down the scariest thing I ever played. I had to fight my brother to make him watch me play, and with these headphones it hardly matters.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

yea I thought I finished but apparently theres one more loop XD 

This is hands down the scariest thing I ever played. I had to fight my brother to make him watch me play, and with these headphones it hardly matters.

Imagine, this is just the demo/teaser, imagine how scary the actual game would have been XD

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I dunno how to finish the last sequence, instructions with the clock not working for me but I've seen enough. 

Psychological horrors are the worst XD 

Fuck that ghost man, that part was the worst.

Lisa. She's horrifying. 

AmusingWarpedBallpython-small.gif

This is what the game proper was going to be like before Konami cancelled it. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh yea wasn't she supposed to be in the red area? I didn't see her. Maybe I ran through too fast XD I don't fuck with red light like that unless there's hoes. 

Corporeal hoes. 

It varies. I remember having one playthrough where I only saw her a couple times, but others where she popped up way too fucking often. XD 

Also, did you look up enough to see her on the balcony? Lol, that part got me good. 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It varies. I remember having one playthrough where I only saw her a couple times, but others where she popped up way too fucking often. XD 

Also, did you look up enough to see her on the balcony? Lol, that part got me good. 

I kept looking at the balcony and never saw her, thankfully XD I bet there were a few sequences I could've but decided I'd rather not follow Lot's wife's example XDXD You whities always gotta investigate some shit, that's why y'all always in horror movies. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Watching that video, it seems a lot was left out of my version? There were two, maybe I should try the second. No cockroaches for one, and she didn't close the bathroom door.

Her at the door is the only thing left out apparently, there's a few random encounters with Lisa. Depends on how lucky you are. And there's of course secret ones.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Her at the door is the only thing left out apparently, there's a few random encounters with Lisa. Depends on how lucky you are. And there's of course secret ones.

Greeeat, now I gotta play again XD 

I also gotta see if I see roaches. I hate roaches so much, especially being in the carolina bug state, so that would've got me.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And then there’s how you guys handle it XD 

How do you "kinda" fuck her? Did he have one pant leg in, one pant leg out like he had somewhere better to be, humie??

:rofl: This movie was so dumb