Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

I pretty much feel the same as Colonel. Geralt was great and the rest ranged from bad to just kinda passable. Would’ve been better off giving him like 70-80% of the screen time instead of splitting it almost evenly between him, Yen, and Ciri. Especially for the first half of the season where Yen’s stuff really wasn’t all that important and had lots of filler.

Yen had some rather interesting parts in my opinion. Mainly the beginning of her story.

The filler was really odd though. I mean they had a big tendency to skip around a lot. Which left a lot of things feeling skipped or unexplained. Then having filler I feel they didn't really know what to include.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

There's a lot of things they could have focused on. Fringilla helping Emhyr's rise to power. Explaining the basic politics of the kingdoms and the mages. Some info on Kaer Morhen and witcher creation. I feel all that only makes sense if you've read the books or played the games. Instead they just hint at all things and love being super vague about things. I swear they must be smoking mystery boxes in the writing room.

Also suicide mages is really a bad concept. Just use a pig as a source. Otherwise you'd be wasting both rare magical talent and years of training on one spell.

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just watched the rise of Skywalker again. And I have to say I’m satisfied. I truly believe they did the best they could after the movie that shall not be named. I really can’t be mad at it. Also I cried when chewie got his medal finally

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Just watched the rise of Skywalker again. And I have to say I’m satisfied. I truly believe they did the best they could after the movie that shall not be named. I really can’t be mad at it. Also I cried when chewie got his medal finally

I'm of the decidedly more "negative opinion" of the movie (I like bits of it, and the Emperor made me smile. Fan service moments like Chewie were indeed made me feel good as a Star Wars fan), but I will say I don't blame Abrams or the actors involved in for how it turned out in mediocrity . This shit is all on Disney and it's poor management resulting the The Last Jedi and it completely fucked over everything. 

Long story short, me and my Dad met Jason Isaacs at a Chinese restaurant at 12 oclock down in China Town a couple years back (Don't ask XD He was filming  Star Trek Discovery)  and I remeber when we told him how much we thought of him as an amazing actor, and he said, "I am a good actor when I have a good script, and a horrible actor when I have a bad one" Said it jokingly, but I remember that when people send death threats to all the Star Wars actors. 

• Like 2

D5EA67CE-315B-4AA4-A06B-C2B1B0DC1279.jpeg.e34028eb1788212b2a58e3b4e07348c8.jpeg

when I woke up this morning and realized that my wife got her stimulus check, I got my stimulus check, I got my normal paycheck, and I have my re-enlistment bonus coming in the next couple of weeks lololol. For y’all information that’s $1200+$1200+1200+$4000

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

D5EA67CE-315B-4AA4-A06B-C2B1B0DC1279.jpeg.e34028eb1788212b2a58e3b4e07348c8.jpeg

when I woke up this morning and realized that my wife got her stimulus check, I got my stimulus check, I got my normal paycheck, and I have my re-enlistment bonus coming in the next couple of weeks lololol. For y’all information that’s $1200+$1200+1200+$4000

Re-enlistment? Didn't you say that you werent going to a while back? Otherwise GG Mr. Worldwide.