Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Re-enlistment? Didn't you say that you werent going to a while back? Otherwise GG Mr. Worldwide.

I didn’t want to, but you gotta do what you gotta do for your family. Especially the family you are trying to create. Colorado bound next year

• Like 3

Fuck:dntknw:

20 minutes ago, Centurion said:

D5EA67CE-315B-4AA4-A06B-C2B1B0DC1279.jpeg.e34028eb1788212b2a58e3b4e07348c8.jpeg

when I woke up this morning and realized that my wife got her stimulus check, I got my stimulus check, I got my normal paycheck, and I have my re-enlistment bonus coming in the next couple of weeks lololol. For y’all information that’s $1200+$1200+1200+$4000

I’m right there with ya lol I got that plus the beefed up unemployment

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@ColonelKillaBee That one anon on your tumblr.
a.thumb.jpg.4fac85ac468822ed3f5d4ffba1f94d8d.jpg

It’s weird tho, I don’t even know what I said specifically to make them so salty, they just started randomly saying I’m racist, transphobic and to kill my self with zero context. Assuming it’s one dude because they sent a lot of asks.

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Technically you can too. They’re just expensive as hell. Same for soldiers. 

You talkin older weapons before the law was put in place right? If so, I though soldiers could just get whatever as long as they're still enlisted. I thought that's what the guy that got arrested in mexico on vacation some years back was carrying.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You talkin older weapons before the law was put in place right? If so, I though soldiers could just get whatever as long as they're still enlisted. I thought that's what the guy that got arrested in mexico on vacation some years back was carrying.

I was, yeah. If that is a thing, I’m guessing there is more to it than just being a soldier. My brother was in the Infantry and wasn’t able to at any point. Far as I know, they don’t get any special rights when it comes to personal ownership.

That said my coworker said there was just a waiting period he had to deal with, and he’s just national guard, but maybe that was one of the older ones, who knows.

My family’s only into handguns, they thought I was crazy for buying a rifle. So no way I can ask them

37 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My family’s only into handguns, they thought I was crazy for buying a rifle. So no way I can ask them

As soon as I'm old enough, I think 21, and enough money to spare I'm getting a conceal carry permit if I'm able. Should be as I don't have a criminal record.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Better rifles for 2000 bucks, I’d get a sexy sexy ar for that.

Wait, you can get automatic weapons as a soldier right?

No lol I don’t get any special treatment. But I love Thompson’s. They get me hard. I am gonna try to get a class III tho when I get out so I can have whatever the fuck it want. Also when I get to Colorado I’m getting my ccp and my wife is getting one as well

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

8 minutes ago, Centurion said:

No lol I don’t get any special treatment. But I love Thompson’s. They get me hard. I am gonna try to get a class III tho when I get out so I can have whatever the fuck it want. Also when I get to Colorado I’m getting my ccp and my wife is getting one as well

How'd your wife take to Skyrim?

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

She hasn’t played recently. She’s been obsessed with animal crossing on the switch and I’ve been playing New Vegas on the Xbox so she can watch for like 3 weeks

I guess she likes life simulations then? Stuff like Stardew Valley, and Harvest Moon?

Should have introduced her to Skyrim with Hearthfire XD