Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

Jesus, I'm writing an essay for my World History class about 'New Imperialism' and I chose India as my topic. While writing about the East India Company and rereading over my first two paragraphs I noticed I wrote "East Empire Company" once XD

Thank god I fixed that. Fucking Elder Scrolls messing up my university work.

Anyone here been watching Better Call Saul? Tonight’s episode was insane! Probably my new favorite in the series.

Major Breaking Bad spoilers, not BCS spoilers:

This show is making me love Mike so much that it’s retroactively making me hate Walter for what he does to him. :( 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I saw it when it came out, but I wasn’t gonna share that shit. Too nsfw. XD 

I do think MK would be a fan, but that’s past the weirdness event horizon for me.

I did like the creepy blank Dwemer eyes, that caught my attention more then the ugh...other thing.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I really hope Bethesda never explains why and how the Dwemer disappeared, they'll absolutely ruin it.

They already did lol they confirmed a fan theory through a Skyrim mission but I’m pretty sure it was directly confirmed too

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

What was it?

If I recall correctly, using the tools they used on the heart and Numidium made them get absorbed into Numidium itself, which was essentially their goal anyway. They re evolved into one being 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee