Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #28

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't Make it in the other Polls Edition

• Corio Adorin
    • Endar Drenim
    • Stalks-Deep-Waters
    • Jadaka Cliff-Hanger
    • Suri Falani
    • Magalos of the Hundred Tongues
    • Aenar Fleet-Foot
    • Nahfalhaan
    • Goblin Tim

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

@pre-edit

So this is fine but Pelinal Doom slaying elves was just too weird for you. XD 

Too weird? The fuck XD that’s my number one wet dream XD 

I just didn’t get the humor behind the guys video lol. Too European. I like the death, tho lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Too weird? The fuck XD that’s my number one wet dream XD 

I just didn’t get the humor behind the guys video lol. Too European. I like the death, tho lol

I was talking about the guy’s videos. You told me you didn’t finish the Pelinal one because it was weird.

It wasn’t meant to be funny like the raps were. More badass. 

I was talking about the guy’s videos. You told me you didn’t finish the Pelinal one because it was weird.

It wasn’t meant to be funny like the raps were. More badass. 

Yea I definitely didn’t get that impression. Like I said, too European for me

It just looks stupid because it’s a bunch of broken off machine pieces made into armor. Not armor that the Dwemer themselves might’ve worn like in Oblivion and Skyrim.

I realized my mistake when I said their 'armor' from Morrowind. But I was talking about the armor the spectres wear.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I really don’t get what you mean by that. It’s just cartoon Pelinal going on a rampage with badass scifi music playing. What’s European about that?

His accent for one and I didn’t find the music badass *shrug* and the animation style, wasn’t much a fan

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I realized my mistake when I said their 'armor' from Morrowind. But I was talking about the armor the spectres wear.

I miss those guys. I hope we get an explanation some day for why they haunted the ruins in Vvardenfell but not elsewhere.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Considering the Red Year, if they're even still roaming then it's under ash and magma.

Maybe there were ghosts in all the ruins, but destroying the enchantments on the Heart of Lorkhan removed them. Just a thought. 

If not, then yeah, they’re probably still down there. Knowing the Dwemer, those ruins are airtight. The towers are down but I bet a lot of the underground parts are still intact, just unreachable.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Took you that long have ye? Of course I don't blame you, the movies don't give that off. You'd have to look either into the books or just delve about online to see that influence.

I've read the books before (twice and currently), it's actually not that evident there, but the appendixes give alot of details.

It started with me thinking Minas Tirith is super similar to Constantinople and then it took off from there XD

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I've read the books before (twice and currently), it's actually not that evident there, but the appendixes give alot of details.

It started with me thinking Minas Tirith is super similar to Constantinople and then it took off from there XD

Wouldn't Osgiliath be a better likening to Constantinople? Or do you think that draws more of a Rome parallel?

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Wouldn't Osgiliath be a better likening to Constantinople? Or do you think that draws more of a Rome parallel?

Osgiliath is the "capitol", but Tirith gives off the Stronghold city vibe much more, a massive city fortress (that even has a famous double layered outer wall) that has let Gondor withstood invasion after invasion because of the cities sheer defensive capabilities. 

And Osgiliath and Rome are both capitals who fall in prominence and favor compared to the much more sturdily built other. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Osgiliath is the "capitol", but Tirith gives off the Stronghold city vibe much more, a massive city fortress (that even has a famous double layered outer wall) that has let Gondor withstood invasion after invasion because of the cities sheer defensive capabilities. 

And Osgiliath and Rome are both capitals who fall in prominence and favor compared to the much more sturdily built other. 

When you put it like that, aye Minas Tirith does have a greater parallel to istanbul than Osgiliath.

As always lol. And yea to me the parts with Geralt are all good. With Yen and the rest some parts aren’t entirely terrible. That’s about it. 

The thing with her uterus will forever be burned into the back of my mind and felt in my groin. 

• Like 1