Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just figured their military structure and such would be more familiar to what you’re used to. We even still spit Latin phrases.

Yeah I mean I guess that right, but I also have a lot of issues with the current military structure lmao. The Stormcloaks seem to promote people to leadership based off of actions and clear qualification as opposed to some arbitrary system and “who you are/the child of” style the legion seems to

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw:

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I didn't watch the whole thing and dont know how legit it is, I just saw it on tumblr and it reminded me of you @BTC People like the map btw:

https://firstborn-of-akatosh.tumblr.com/post/183148559009/dont-let-the-title-mislead-you-this-video-has-a

I’m glad they like it! I’d probably not do commissions right now since I’m pretty busy. I mostly just do it to relax, which is why I don’t mind doing them for y’all

Map number 2 is....Roscrea! I've been working on this for Czar and if I'm being honest I'm probably happier with how this one turned out versus my original High Rock efforts. Which is due in large part to the breadth of information Czar has created for this place

712863969_RoscreaMap.thumb.jpg.83cc5ca821d42004f830e24801e7cd1f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fuck. I think it’s because I updated my shit and it forgot all the words and names. Baldur turns to Balfiera, Mila into Mika, Asgen into Ashen, and Rebec into Rebel. 

That last one kinda works though. XD No idea how Balfiera happened, considering that’s a word from TES anyway.

Anyone know how to teach an iPhone words?

• Haha 1