Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

Made a few edits to my High Rock map. Nothing major, just filled in the terrain a bit more, especially the mountains and hills. Made a few of the labels (both Crypt of Hearts, Scenarist Guilds) bigger as well. Moved the Normar Highlands label where it fit better on the map, and added the Norvulk Hills label since I had forgotten it

High Rock Map 4.jpg

Edited by BTC
  • Like 3

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

:lol: Got it lol.

I edited into my spoiler tag the updated version. Had to move the Bangkorai Ruins closer to High Rock and forgot I needed to add in a river by the Scenarist Guild. Should be good to go now

3 minutes ago, BTC said:

I edited into my spoiler tag the updated version. Had to move the Bangkorai Ruins closer to High Rock and forgot I needed to add in a river by the Scenarist Guild. Should be good to go now

Cool, and I'll link to your profile here at the very least.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Cool, and I'll link to your profile here at the very least.

You don’t have to do that. I don’t really want all that attention tbh. Plus, my skills are so good I don’t want all the people begging me to make maps for them :P 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BTC said:

You don’t have to do that. I don’t really want all that attention tbh. Plus, my skills are so good I don’t want all the people begging me to make maps for them :P 

You sure? I sure as hell don't want people thinking I did it.

Here's what I posted:

http://colonel-killa-bee.tumblr.com/post/183075639730/map-of-high-rock-by-tyler-collins

And there's no guarantee it'll get that much attention, my follower base has calmed down a bit recently.

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You sure? I sure as hell don't want people thinking I did it.

You can just put my profile here rather than my name and email if you don’t mind. I’d prefer not to have that out there too much if I can help it

Edited by BTC

3 hours ago, BTC said:

Made a few edits to my High Rock map. Nothing major, just filled in the terrain a bit more, especially the mountains and hills. Made a few of the labels (both Crypt of Hearts, Scenarist Guilds) bigger as well. Moved the Normar Highlands label where it fit better on the map, and added the Norvulk Hills label since I had forgotten it

Reveal hidden contents

High Rock Map 4.jpg

Good stuff, BT. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Collins would be a map maker, I’d be a bard, Doc would be some backwoods lone Hunter, Balrog a Herma Mora wood cultist who doc runs into and kills with a well placed arrow.

You're forgetting the part were I use my blood to power a final spell that summons a Lurker that goes on a rampage and kills everyone in Doctor's town XD

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Good stuff, BT. :thumbup:

Thanks Doc!

What’s bad is I just downloaded a theme that has default colors associated with different terrain types so now that map is definitey not the finished version. But everything is in the right place so that’s good 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

You're forgetting the part were I use my blood to power a final spell that summons a Lurker that goes on a rampage and kills everyone in Doctor's town XD

You sure think highly of yourself if you think the great old ones would care enough about your life to grant you this power.

To them you're just another common Azathot. Easily replaceable.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BTC said:

Thanks Doc!

What’s bad is I just downloaded a theme that has default colors associated with different terrain types so now that map is definitey not the finished version. But everything is in the right place so that’s good 

XD When you update it I'll update the post too.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You sure think highly of yourself if you think the great old ones would care enough about your life to grant you this power.

To them you're just another common Azathot. Easily replaceable.

And even if they did, my people would just see the lurker as good eatin’. It wouldn’t get far.

• Haha 1