Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's mostly for the introduction (jumping on a bridge before you can say WUT) I actually didn't have too much trouble with him,.

I swear, on my first playthrough the RNG kicked my ass more than anything. He basically spammed that crazy sword storm attack constantly. Every time I destroyed it, he would plant another one almost immediately.

Aside from that one trick, he’s not really that tough for an experienced player. I’d put him a around the same level as Pontiff Sullyvahn. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I swear, on my first playthrough the RNG kicked my ass more than anything. He basically spammed that crazy sword storm attack constantly. Every time I destroyed it, he would plant another one almost immediately.

Aside from that one trick, he’s not really that tough for an experienced player. I’d put him a around the same level as Pontiff Sullyvahn

Fuck.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Never really thought about it, but you’re right... This is seriously a common thing in every game they’ve made since the first Dark souls.

From Demon really XD

True King Allant 

Gywn

Vendrick

Gherman 

Gael.

It's literally in every game!

They even have killing an old Demon dude with sad music XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I literally understood none of that. 

It's just people making fun of her for her edginess (which I don't mind) XD She's pretty great (super fun, and her intro cutscene was one huge WTF) but I feel sad From made her parry able, turns her super easy. She got Gywned.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's just people making fun of her for her edginess (which I don't mind) XD She's pretty great (super fun, and her intro cutscene was one huge WTF) but I feel sad From made her parry able, turns her super easy. She got Gywned.

She makes up for it though by parrying your ass right back. XD