Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

26 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's an understatement, that concept art makes the Dreg Heap look laughable.

That's not concept art :( It looked that good in-game

There was...eh I wouldn't call it a downgrade, but the lighting was ALOT different and there was a day and night cycle like Bloodborne and Sekiro. This is what High Wall used to look like

dark-souls-3-leak_06-05-15_013.jpg?quali

xJGbVT3.jpg

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I thought that snake thing might’ve been Aldrich for a second.

You mean you want to think it's Aldritch XD Figures the creepy Vore Cthulhu-dude is Colonel's favourite character in the game.

It does kinda look like his sludge form though. Shame we never fought that.

Apparently, there's a dude claiming to be the person who leaked Sekiro (which was accurate) on 4chan and that Fromsoft is going to unveil a PC port of fucking Bloodborne at TGS this week, and it's going to include new content (Like Prepare to Die for Dark Souls 1) I hope to god it's true. A PC port and a new expansion in the vein of the Old Hunters would be so much better then a sequel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

If that is true, I wonder how they managed it. Sony is notoriously tight fisted with their exclusives and Bloodborne was a console seller. 

Still, great news for everyone if it’s legit. Guess we’ll know tomorrow. 

Over the hype, I honestly think now it's horseshit XD If it was just the PC port, it would be plausible, but the fact it claims there's going to be an expansion is nonsense, because BB is three year old game at this point.

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t buy it either. Would love to be proven wrong, but when has Sony ever given up one of their major exclusives? And yeah, that’s a long time to not support a game and then suddenly release anther dlc for it.

Well Microsoft is making alot of money by putting there "exclusives" on Windows now, maybe Sony will wisen up eventually...I really want to play Bloodborne at 60FPS 

43 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well Microsoft is making alot of money by putting there "exclusives" on Windows now, maybe Sony will wisen up eventually...I really want to play Bloodborne at 60FPS 

Wisen up? I hate it when a game is exclusive as much as the next guy but it would honestly be a really dumb business move on Sony’s part to let go of any of their big titles. Those games are what keep people in America buying PlayStations.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wisen up? I hate it when a game is exclusive as much as the next guy but it would honestly be a really dumb business move on Sony’s part to let go of any of their big titles. Those games are what keep people in America buying PlayStations.

Wisen up, as in for our sakes not the business XD

But the strategy is working for Microsoft. Sure there being beaten on the console market, but there making a killing regardless. 

Don't know if y'all know it but Dark Souls Remastered is pretty much entirely dead, huge shame too because there is a solution that would bring everybody back in instantly.

Non instant backstabs, I guarantee that is almost the sole reason the game is dead. I speak from experience, its a huge turn off. All that's left in the game are people with bad connections that abuse backstabs, 85% of the fan base got tired of it and moved on to greener pastures.