Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

Anyway, Miyisaki said, yet again, he's done with Dark Souls (say's he has nothing but love for the series, but a series has to end) 

https://www.gamepur.com/news/29660-dark-souls-series-finished.html

However, apparently Namco retains the rights to make a sequel without From. If Greed won out, and Miyisaki, or god forbid, From, wasn't involed at all would you play it or trust it?

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

People always talk about the B and A team but what if there is no B or A team XD

To be honest, I don’t know how interested I’d be even if it was the A team and Miyisaki working on a Dark Souls 4. If he felt like the story should’ve been over with 3 (which I agree with), then a sequel still would’ve been an obvious cash grab and probably wouldn’t have the same heart as 1 or 3 did.

Bloodborne should be left alone too. It’s nice to have something that’s just good all on its own without a sequel. 

If they want to make sequels, I’d be happy with another Demon Souls, or maybe Sekiro if it feels right.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be honest, I don’t know how interested I’d be even if it was the A team and Miyisaki working on a Dark Souls 4. If he felt like the story should’ve been over with 3 (which I agree with), then a sequel still would’ve been an obvious cash grab and probably wouldn’t have the same heart as 1 or 3 did.

Bloodborne should be left alone too. It’s nice to have something that’s just good all on its own without a sequel. 

If they want to make sequels, I’d be happy with another Demon Souls, or maybe Sekiro if it feels right.

It's kinda ironic how it's turning into a Linking the Fire scenario XD Every time you do it, something that made the original Age of Fire so great disappears, and it prevents the chance of a new age, or the return of the Age of Fire in the distant future. Instead of getting From to do new games, they want them to keep making Dark Souls sequels XD Glad Miyisaki put his foot down, and wasn't willing to sell out his child. 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

:rofl:

Dark Souls 2 tried to troll me, I was fighting two Drakeblood Knights at the same time and of course a Forlorn invades me.

They're all running in a pack and I can't attack one without all three swinging at the same time, so I give the game the middle finger and quit out the game. ;)

That just makes you looked a pussy 

• Haha 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga

Dude this isn't a Nameless King situation, this isn't a fucking awesome boss like him. It's just frustrating, I'm not even going to complain or be salty.

I'm not fighting a boss based on luck, that takes an hour to complete with my build only to die and start over? Not for her.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Dude this isn't a Nameless King situation, this isn't a fucking awesome boss like him. It's just frustrating, I'm not even going to complain or be salty.

I'm not fighting a boss based on luck, that takes an hour to complete with my build only to die and start over? Not for her.

Elena's a very tough, but very cool fight, I don't know what your on about. She's what Nashandra should have been.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Elena's a very tough, but very cool fight, I don't know what your on about. She's what Nashandra should have been.

Fighting a gank? Her special gank is what you wanted Nashandra to be?

Golden boy I'm fine with, it's the inclusion of skeletons that fucks me up. I nearly beat her when she summoned pigs but she cast flame swab while my guy was still recovering from Veldstat's swing and killed him.

An hour of grinding with a dagger wasted, because that's the only thing fast enough to fight her with.