Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

@BigBossBalrog

I despise Eleum Loyce level design with a burning (;)) passion. As a hardcore defender of DS flaws even you gotta agree with me there. However, it's made up by the absolute baddest bitch of the entirety of DS2. Mother Fucking Burnt Ivory King. Old Chaos is such a cool place to fight that it (almost) makes up for the terrible areas and enemy design.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Phew, Burnt Ivory King is dead. Good thing too, I was starting to get angry XD

Easily the coolest fight in dark souls 2, surprisingly he even has a pretty good hitbox in phase 2. He's kinda the Nameless King of ds2 in that you have to perfectly time your rolls and panic rolls will fuck you up. He's faster then nameless too.

Even managed to save the last Loyce Knight :P

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Just now, Centurion said:

I’ve had my PS4 and my Xbone since I got here and I just got my computer. The ps4 hasn’t been touched and the Xbox just got unplugged lol so III is the only one I’ll consider

If you ever plan on touching your PS4 again, Bloodborne is the exclusive I would reccomend the most in terms of raw gameplay. Imo it is even more fun and satisfying than Dark Souls 3 and that game is a gem in and of itself. Plus it is a standalone so you won’t have to do any digging into past games’ lore to understand what’s going on.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

DS3 is for people who love shields and plate armor. Bloodborne is for people who love guns and hats. Different strokes, of course, but I suspect a Texan might be biased towards the latter. XD 

Too bad the hats are tophats so its more like Englishmen than Texans :P 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Too bad the hats are tophats so its more like Englishmen than Texans :P 

There’s only like two tophats in the game. Some of them are actually cool enough to pass for something a Texan might wear. lol But yeah, it’s based on London. “Van Helsing meets Lovecraft” is the best way to describe it.

That said, Bloodborne does have its Americans and they’re called the Powder Keg Hunters. They have all the big guns and things that go boom, and all the other Hunters hate them and secretly wish they were as awesome. XD They invented this universe’s gatling gun.

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

There’s only like two tophats in the game. Some of them are actually cool enough to pass for something a Texan might wear. lol But yeah, it’s based on London. “Van Helsing meets Lovecraft” is the best way to describe it.

Bold is for bullshit. Leave the fashion souls to me, Dr. Feelhood.

17 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That said, Bloodborne does have its Americans and they’re called the Powder Keg Hunters. They have all the big guns and things that go boom, and all the other Hunters hate them and secretly wish they were as awesome. XD They invented this universe’s gatling gun.

This does sound awesome, won't lie...

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bold is for bullshit. Leave the fashion souls to me, Dr. Feelhood.

You’re too into that Goku hair for me to leave it all to you. Thankfully, Bloodborne didn’t give us anything like that. XD 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This does sound awesome, won't lie...

Even when they decide that they need to make some melee weapons, they attach guns to the things so we end up with shit like the rifle spear. XD Or crazy shit like this big ass hammer that it literally just Reinhardt’s from Overwatch. They leave the Cthulhu magic to the nerds.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm going back and killing bosses I missed and just finished the three npc gank.

Ugh what a let down, there was so much salt revolving around this boss fight online and I whopped their asses in one go. XD

All I have left is Darklurker and Ancient Dragon, then I'd have beaten every boss in DS2.

Not bad. That game has a lot of freaking bosses.