Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Master Key>>>>>>>>>Firebombs.

Plus I'm trying out a non-meta pyro character. I'm not doing it just for the hammer, which I cannot even use.

Yeah, choosing firebombs is really just choosing the demon hammer. But I’d still rather have the key. By the time you’ve got the strength to use the hammer properly, you’ll have found tons of better weapons anyway.

A557BV7.jpg

You can argue about how it treats the players like there not stupid, or the awesome lore, or the old school level design, but I think the bosses are the best part of the Souls series, there's a few games that have equally awesome bosses, but I don't know any other who has as many awesome bosses, if that makes sense. That was the most lacking part of Dark Souls 2 vanilla in my view.

I'll probably just play Sekiro. Most of my leisure time during the semester I spend either writing here or slowly working through my backlog of games. I'm on God of War right now, with Prey and Horizon Zero Dawn still left to play. And then there's Sekiro and Red Dead 2 coming out, so I don't really want to add another game. Plus, the longer I wait the more the price goes down :P

24 minutes ago, BTC said:

I'll probably just play Sekiro. Most of my leisure time during the semester I spend either writing here or slowly working through my backlog of games. I'm on God of War right now, with Prey and Horizon Zero Dawn still left to play. And then there's Sekiro and Red Dead 2 coming out, so I don't really want to add another game. Plus, the longer I wait the more the price goes down :P

How you liking God of War?

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

How you liking God of War?

That first boss fight was pretty brutal. I’m liking the father son relationship. I’m not very far into the game but I’m looking forward to playing more

I feel so proud, I just had my very first DS1 CONFIRMED invasion ragequit. I invaded in Anor Londo at level 69, this pyro host has another summon and they see me what do they do? Rush my ass and backstab fish? Nope, just huddle in front of the elevator, they didn't know about the lack of backstabs on it. Just in front of it.

I fuck up the summoned pyro who doesn't have any poise and the host panics, sending two Great Chaos Fireballs at me which I dodge them both. Somehow not falling off the ledge while I was at it, then my heart just lit up when I saw the host standing still and my attacks did no damage.

I am complete.

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

dark_souls_2__velstadt_v_raime_by_menasl

Oh I get why you liked Garl, he's basically fucking Demon Souls Velstat XD Dude pretty boss though, easily my favourite vanilla fight in 2. And the dude took on the fucking Fume Knight and won.

Velstadt was a pushover when I fought him, but the fight was very well made and genuinely fun. Having fought Edge Knight yet though.

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Velstadt was a pushover when I fought him, but the fight was very well made and genuinely fun. Having fought Edge Knight yet though.

Fun is more important then hard in my opinion anyway. Abyss Watchers aren't hard, but there one of my favourite fights in the series.

You haven't beat Dark Souls 2 yet if you haven't done the DLC's as far as i'm concerned. There the best parts too ;)