Best build?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Best build?

• Giants Dad (BECOME THE GIANTS DAD FIRE THE BASSSSSSSSS CANNON!!!!)
    • Flipping Havels (1.4 patch save us!)
    • Bloodwraith (CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THIS DARKNESS WILL NOT HEAL!)
    • Shitty Noob Knight Build (...)
    • Cheese Ice Rapier (DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHH)

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yo this was sick! I was bored for a minute until it popped up behind him and ended his ass. Didn’t expect it either time it did that. Like the music too

The traditional flute pipes create a really oppressive atmosphere XD That animation was apparently an insta kill, and the thing literally ripped his spine out.

Japanese Ghosts are fucking creepy. Imagine running into a headless, obsese...thing with a cursed sword. 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s really not that scary XD I never found their ghost stories very scary, too over the top. Ghosts are scarier when subtle imo. 

But appearing behind you like that with a chance of an insta kill is certain to be a nerve wracker.

Well more creepy then scary XD I still think it's a really cool enemy design. Fromsoft seems to excel at that.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yo this was sick! I was bored for a minute until it popped up behind him and ended his ass. Didn’t expect it either time it did that. Like the music too

Exact same for me. I liked how it looked like you would plummet to your death if you jumped into the darkness so the monsters’ lights actually lured the player into jumping right to them like an angler fish. 

The music was really eerie too. Huge departure for From but it looks like they’re still delivering. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Exact same for me. I liked how it looked like you would plummet to your death if you jumped into the darkness so the monsters’ lights actually lured the player into jumping right to them like an angler fish. 

The music was really eerie too. Huge departure for From but it looks like they’re still delivering. 

Eh, it's a depature, but From has always had a horror focus in it's title (especially the first Dark Souls), it's almost survival horror esque (careful management of resources, death on every corner) Remeber this shit XD

NJR2crD.png

But yeah it's super overt now, and the early leak suggested the game would have a major horror focus. Apparently you can only fight it you have a special item (divine confetti, which let's the players fight ghosts.)

30 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Eh, it's a depature, but From has always had a horror focus in it's title (especially the first Dark Souls), it's almost survival horror esque (careful management of resources, death on every corner) Remeber this shit XD

NJR2crD.png

But yeah it's super overt now, and the early leak suggested the game would have a major horror focus. Apparently you can only fight it you have a special item (divine confetti, which let's the players fight ghosts.)

Balrog, that's just a Dex build user.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think there are just two of them.

Someone who fought him said it's a single enemy and it telaports around XD It's super disorientating  

Apparenty, it only has one (large) health diamond, but it one shots you. Going to be a bitch to fight. It's like if Lorian spent two years stuffing his face with pizza and lost his head!

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dude, that's legit cheating XD

No it’s not, you already helped me do it :P besides, the way the games designed it doesn’t really help much, you can’t take enchanted stuff, only armor and regular weapons and nothing that gives you a real edge. 

And you still gotta gain the souls yourself to make your build to even wear your shit, only real thing that helps are the rings and most players you encounter already do this and have an advantage over you.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee