Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #37

1 hour ago, Celan said:

Well, hopefully you don't have any trouble but call me if you do. We're supposed to get the hurricane ourselves, or tropical storm, Thursday night into Friday.

We’re boarding in just a few minutes so this ain’t happening, but how funny would it have been if I just barely escaped that storm in Orlando, only to get a two-stop flight from St. Louis that takes me back to the East Coast only for that same storm to catch up and stop me a second time? :rofl: 

At that point, I’d have to seriously consider if I’m just not supposed to be in Texas this week. XD 

I'm hardly an unbiased source, but for me, the release window was just like Skyrim and Witcher 3 for me. 

The world is wonderful and (more importantly) weird fantasy, I think you'll dig it (gets weirded then Bloodborne at points) XD Gameplaywise it's pretty much Dark Souls 3 with alot of enhanced mechanics, jumping, open-world exploration (with alot of handcrafted mega dungeons that act like old Souls zones) and really amazing level of quality and quantity content 

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

the huh?

It’s the setting of Elden Ring. I reckon it’s a homage to Middle Earth. 

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

(gets weirded then Bloodborne at points) XD

I dunno, man. Elden Ring gets pretty Bloodborne at points, no doubt, but I feel like you’re forgetting just how damn weird Bloodborne is.

The toughest boss is the nightmare version of the ghost of an unborn eldritch fetus, and the good ending has you turn into a baby squid god.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s the setting of Elden Ring. I reckon it’s a homage to Middle Earth. 

I dunno, man. Elden Ring gets pretty Bloodborne at points, no doubt, but I feel like you’re forgetting just how damn weird Bloodborne is.

The toughest boss is the nightmare version of the ghost of an unborn eldritch fetus, and the good ending has you turn into a baby squid god.

In Elden RIng you fight gay child molesting Satan who reaches into the cosmic flesh of an eldritch god and throws her flaming blood at you, but point taken XD