1. 1. Most Valuable "Sidekick"

• Bully the Bully
    • Menel Rivas
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Wraith the Vampire
    • Hireling Elara

19 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yo Czar, whats going on here? I'm pretty sure I've never once seen either of these characters and where Theu's cs :rofl:

Character I made back when BT was around ;-;

With him gone it just wasn't going to be the same.

And Theu's CS must have never survived the forum transfer, but 100% has to be remade XS

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:And Theu's CS must have never survived the forum transfer, but 100% has to be remade XS

Funny you mention this bit, because I discovered tonight that the old forum isn’t truly gone and I retrieved the Ubbe origins posts. They’re are rough and will be rewritten, but they survived and are coming soon

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

@Centurion That was more poignant and sad than I expected.

I came into this thinking Ubbe was going to be gnawing on some elf bones, ass naked in sallow skin pelts. Instead I had a glimpse at a surprisingly normal young Nord. Or more accurately a young man considering he's practically in adulthood as far as the culture is concerned.

I take it Ubbe's pappy is either rotting in an Imperial cell, head on a spike, or buried in a mass grave? There's a sense of finality in it, that or his father is pulling a red herring and is actually gearing up with the Legion. Much to the disdain of his wife's side of the family. Allinall, good setup Centurion!

I'm curious if the narrative will continue unbroken from this until when we first saw him chronologically.

• Like 2

Oh and the home burning scene was sad to read, my family once had beautiful homes from before my time. Every one of them was either sold, or fell into disrepair and then sold. This reminded me of my great grandmother's home in East Point, was once a grand almost-mansion but was a rotting cat-piss smelling hovel by the time it was sold.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@Centurion That was more poignant and sad than I expected.

Hide contents

I came into this thinking Ubbe was going to be gnawing on some elf bones, ass naked in sallow skin pelts. Instead I had a glimpse at a surprisingly normal young Nord. Or more accurately a young man considering he's practically in adulthood as far as the culture is concerned.

I take it Ubbe's pappy is either rotting in an Imperial cell, head on a spike, or buried in a mass grave? There's a sense of finality in it, that or his father is pulling a red herring and is actually gearing up with the Legion. Much to the disdain of his wife's side of the family. Allinall, good setup Centurion!

I'm curious if the narrative will continue unbroken from this until when we first saw him chronologically.

I’m following the same storyline-ish that I did in the in original 2 origin posts for him, just writing them… better… lol. So the next post is going to include a small time jump and so further details into Ubbe’s father. Just like the original versions. The next one those is really going to shine with my vastly improved writing and i can’t wait to get started on it
  • Like 2

@Centurion 

I dig the "remastered" Origin post. I joked before, but only because it is genuinely comical how much better this version is than the one you wrote way back when. It’s so much more reserved and trusts the reader to understand what’s happening without just spelling everything out. And just the little changes you made in how you described or presented things reads way more smoothly than before. Huge improvement. 

Makes me really glad you were able to salvage the old ones after all these years, else we never would’ve gotten to read them in all your modern experienced glory. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@Centurion 

I dig the "remastered" Origin post. I joked before, but only because it is genuinely comical how much better this version is than the one you wrote way back when. It’s so much more reserved and trusts the reader to understand what’s happening without just spelling everything out. And just the little changes you made in how you described or presented things reads way more smoothly than before. Huge improvement. 

Makes me really glad you were able to salvage the old ones after all these years, else we never would’ve gotten to read them in all your modern experienced glory. :lol: 

I definitely had those rose tinted glasses on when thinking about them all this time, then I found them and reread them and almost choked lmao. Reading the originals was like watching the 2003 Clone Wars series

• Haha 2