1. 1. Most Valuable "Sidekick"

• Bully the Bully
    • Menel Rivas
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Wraith the Vampire
    • Hireling Elara

@TheCzarsHussar

I wanted to save sharing my general opinions on Theudofrid’s part in our post for after it went up, so I could put them here instead of the PM. :D 

I really liked him in this one. It was nice seeing him both command and receive a little respect as befits his station, and you did a good job of portraying the more sinister and dangerous side of him that he intentionally keeps obscured.

I felt some legitimate tension when we were writing the part at Kjal’s doorway. Particularly when the two of them both were shown to be hiding weapons. 

• Thanks 1

@The Good Doctor

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I really liked him in this one. It was nice seeing him both command and receive a little respect as befits his station, and you did a good job of portraying the more sinister and dangerous side of him that he intentionally keeps obscured.

There was always power over dreams Theudofrid (and to much lesser extents the other Druids, who's powers are in nightmares), but I was ecstatic when I came across this quest in Oblivion a few months ago. Fully confirms that power over dreams isn't something Dagoth Ur held a monopoly on, and was absolutely perfect for what I was already envisioning for Theu.

I also had in my mind a very dark depiction of the Buddha when describing Theudofrid's meditation in his dreamworld. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I felt some legitimate tension when we were writing the part at Kjal’s doorway. Particularly when the two of them both were shown to be hiding weapons.

Oh yeah, that was tense XD

How much different, in general terms was the rest of the post going to be had Theu never showed up? I feel a bit guilty derailing the intended interactions, I reckon it was never your intention for Kjal to find out, or at least this early on. :(

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@The Good Doctor

Hide contents

How much different, in general terms was the rest of the post going to be had Theu never showed up? I feel a bit guilty derailing the intended interactions, I reckon it was never your intention for Kjal to find out, or at least this early on. :(

I had no plans for him to find out, and neither part of this post would have existed if not for Theudofrid. XD 

Don’t feel bad, though. That’s the nature of RP, and I prefer it this way to what it would’ve been. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

but I was ecstatic when I came across this quest in Oblivion a few months ago. Fully confirms that power over dreams isn't something Dagoth Ur held a monopoly on

That’s one of my favorites in Oblivion. Very bizarre and high level magic that just kinda gets dropped on you in a random non-faction, non-daedric quest like it’s nothing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Funny thing, I saw the first  "like" pop up this morning and was thinking "Oh cool, Centurion read the Heidrun post!"

Then I clicked and saw that it was the Ingun Black-Briar post from like a year ago. :rofl: I didn’t realize how far behind you were. 

It was quite aways and in all honesty idk if the was even where I need to pick it, but from my like trail (which is how mark what I’ve read) that where I was so ya know

Fuck:dntknw: