Soulsborne Thread #10

21 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Most important; found references too two extra Maps that were just added! DLC basically confirmed! 

https://www.thegamer.com/elden-ring-update-prepares-it-for-ray-tracing-possible-dlc/

Even more important.

The scarlet rot ponds at the Haligtree no longer slow or fat roll you. I was very surprised as a phantom earlier when my host ran through at warp speed. :rofl:

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t get it. Was it ever in doubt that it was happening? I thought From already confirmed it.

Some people were worried XD 

I always thought we could rely on Bandai's Greed. They would NEVER not do DLC for a game that sold almost 20 million copies in under a year. 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Well that’s disappointing. XD 

It's actually good news; they did the same thing for Dark Souls 3. Gael had a unique hairstyle (his santa beard) which the player couldn't use. 

Most interestingly those hair styles included Marika's  so we might finally get to chat with her. 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Or in Radahn's case, challenge him to a fight in his prime XD

I feel like this is very likely. There is too much hype surrounding Radahn in his prime both in- and out-of-universe.

We fight most other demigods at their strongest. Malenia starts weakened but her phase 2 is likely the most powerful she’s ever been. Snakey Rykard probably beats Inquisitor Rykard. Godrick was a weakling before he grafted. Etc. 

Radahn is the only one who is significantly weakened when we meet him. Seems natural that if you’re going to bring someone back for round 2 in their prime, it would be him.

I could also see Malenia reappearing to guard her brother. Because she’s such a meme at this point. 

15 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I feel like this is very likely. There is too much hype surrounding Radahn in his prime both in- and out-of-universe.

We fight most other demigods at their strongest. Malenia starts weakened but her phase 2 is likely the most powerful she’s ever been. Snakey Rykard probably beats Inquisitor Rykard. Godrick was a weakling before he grafted. Etc. 

Radahn is the only one who is significantly weakened when we meet him. Seems natural that if you’re going to bring someone back for round 2 in their prime, it would be him.

I could also see Malenia reappearing to guard her brother. Because she’s such a meme at this point. 

Thing about Chadahn is despite what Muhluhniuh claims, he beat her. Her top Cleanrot Knight had to rescue her unconscious ass and flea the battle. 

Now Malenia is an ungodly hard fight (because of a single attack :rofl:) but if prime Radahn was too much of a match for her, then goddamn I hope From makes a possible prime fight the most fingercrushing difficult battle as of yet. Anything less ain't l o r e accurate

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I hope From makes a possible prime fight the most fingercrushing difficult battle as of yet. Anything less ain't l o r e accurate

I wouldn’t worry. They have been pretty consistent about including fights in their DLC that far surpass anything in the base game in terms of difficulty. 

I doubt Malenia will be the hardest fight in Elden Ring once everything is said and done.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wouldn’t worry. They have been pretty consistent about including fights in their DLC that far surpass anything in the base game in terms of difficulty. 

I doubt Malenia will be the hardest fight in Elden Ring once everything is said and done.

Unholy trinity of Gael, Freide, and the Orphan of Kos XD

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Wow so poise buff was pretty huge. I can shrug off most regular attacks from basic enemies. It's not quite Dark Souls 1 poise, but it isn't far away

Probably a good thing they nerfed bleed then. Imagine poising through attacks so easily while building up bleed proc. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

All stats aside, is there a single cooler weapon than the Regalia of Eochaid? On top of having a sick design, that Ash of War is a thing of absolute beauty.

And with the rotten winged blade talisman, the AoW melts bosses. It rapidly lands lots of hits, all of which benefit from the talisman.

Not only is it cool as hell, both for the executioner sword and regalia, but they've been buffed in the last patch.

Faster to use and can roll out of it sooner too 

• Thanks 1