Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

9 minutes ago, BTC said:

I think that’ll come from the endings for specific characters and how precisely he writes what we’ve seen happen on the show. Because so much of this is wrapped up in stupid ball plot armor bullshit it’s hard to even see it beyond the big picture. 

Just going off the show, I’m having a difficult time seeing how even most of the remaining characters can get a remotely sweet ending. They seem determined to cut all possible avenues for happiness. Davos can go home to his wife, I guess, if the show runners remember her. Sansa can smirk in ruined Winterfell as its ice queen. Arya might, since it seemed like Sandor snapped her out of life-hating mode.

Granted, I don’t actually think the books will be remotely similar by the time they get this close to the end. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, Celan said:

At this point the only things I'm looking forward to are:

- Mocking all the interviews made by the showrunners about how Dany forgot to not burn children

- Looking forward to show Sansa's smugness and Bran's explanation for why he couldn't do anything about it

- Jon sticking his sword into Dany instead of his dick. The memes write themselves.

:rofl: :rofl: holy shit thank you

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Better yet, why the fuck did Bran tell Jon? Why did he "need to know"? 

Either some metaphysical bullshit better happen in the next episode to make Jon important or that little shit is not only useless, but he also doomed a million people.

Yea he literally had no purpose and should’ve stayed dead.

Bran stared at some people and brought up some shit no one needed to know, and flew around the night king so ya boi could get that good selfie.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well they ruined my favorite character. I desperately didn't want to believe the leak...

This is the true Jaime. Fuck the other one . Sister fucking swine. 

It’s ok urchin, it’s ok. It’s almost over.

• Haha 1

U know how Balrog was gonna commit sepuko or whatever and cut his own guts out and needed someone to end his misery so he didn’t suffer too much?

The show needs that. Someone needed to pull the plug. Instead they made us watch it die slow.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

He burned her letter and was like "Bitch I got no time to recuse yo hoe! Fuck off! 

I’m talking about show Jaime. He’s probably done fucking Cersei for a while.

Book Jaime saw the letter and was like "yeah, no. I’m done with you."

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

FYI for those who looked at that spoiler post it’s been updated as apparently there was another leak that has a different ending for the show than the one that was there the other day. I like this one better though it still isn’t good. 

1 minute ago, BTC said:

FYI for those who looked at that spoiler post it’s been updated as apparently there was another leak that has a different ending for the show than the one that was there the other day. I like this one better though it still isn’t good. 

I’m guessing it was right about the stuff that happened tonight?

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m guessing it was right about the stuff that happened tonight?

Both sets of leaks were right about tonight. But they differ about what's going to happen next week. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I dont even care anymore. And if it is different I want to be pleasantly surprised. 

If Dany wins and rules over a fearful population, I'd just embrace it at this point. Better than what they had planned.

Unfortunately for the “fuck it” crowd, I bet we don’t even get that. Dany will probably die in the next episode and we’ll be left with Jon or Sansa or some shit.

Can’t say this enough. I miss Stannis. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Unfortunately for the “fuck it” crowd, I bet we don’t even get that. Dany will probably die in the next episode and we’ll be left with Jon or Sansa or some shit.

Can’t say this enough. I miss Stannis. 

Want me to confirm or deny this or just smile and nod? Lol.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

“I’m the man who killed Jaime fucking Lannister.”

-the dying words of the first man in centuries to slay a dragon.

Even he knew those scorpions were bullshit and that they shouldn't count XD 

And then they're suddenly useless in this episode.

Baby name: Daenerys

Position 1844, its highest popularity ranking, was reached for the first time this year with 110 occurrences.

Baby name: Khaleesi

Its highest popularity ranking of #630 was reached for the first time this year with 466 occurrences.

http://www.ourbabynamer.com/Daenerys-name-popularity.html

:rofl: I wonder how many parents are regretting this right about now.