Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

They got what they asked for XD 

Honestly I just said fuck it and decided to enjoy everyone burning. Why? Out of spite for the whole fucking mess. Fucking dumb.

edit:

And I told ya so.

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Did anyone else laugh their ass off when the Lannister soldiers surrendered and everything was quiet, then some guy in the crowd just screamed "RING THE BELLS!!!" :rofl: 

No I was wondering why it seemed like they expected Cersei to give the command and the soldiers didn't just order immediately to have it ringed themselves. Took their sweet time.

1 minute ago, Celan said:

I did like Qyburn getting tossed like a rag doll. Funny.

All the people on Twitter saying "Arya needs to save the day!" Give me a fucking break.

Her killing Cersei honestly would've been lame, but better than what we got. 

Marginally. 

The only thing I enjoyed was Drogon, and just embracing Mad Queen Dany for the spectacle. It's like I was in the show getting to destroy everything because it sucked.

And Tyrion's moment with Jaime for ten seconds. 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No I was wondering why it seemed like they expected Cersei to give the command and the soldiers didn't just order immediately to have it ringed themselves. Took their sweet time.

It's like in Skyrim when you're waiting for an npc to do a scripted event, and they get blocked by obstruction lol and you and all the others are just standing there with thumbs up asses.

1 minute ago, BTC said:

If this is the ending to the books I fully believe GRRM will earn it but honestly the writers of the show are too lazy and bad and they haven’t earned any of this. 

GRRM has said many times that his ending will be bittersweet. I honestly don’t see any way this ending can be spun as remotely bittersweet. It’s bleak and bitter to the core. Unless humanity not getting wiped out is his idea of sweet. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I blame Jon for all of this. All he had to do was shut the fuck up, and or slip his auntie the pipe and maybe cuff her too so everyone could be happy, but noooooo.

Correction, I blame the writers, but still. Jon is fucking dumber than rocks. I take back what I said about Sansa. 

As far as the show is concerned, Jon is literally retarded. He'll die for the betterment of others but he won't fuck his hot auntie for the betterment of others and shut the fuck up.

Don't buy it.

What a complete non issue. Bran doesn't care one way or the other, just wanted Jon to know. Sam would listen to what Jon says no matter what.

All Jon had to do... was keep this secret to himself. Ned kept it a secret for a fucking reason, follow your father's example you MORON. He'd have told you and then definitely told him to keep it to himself. Jack ASS.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

GRRM has said many times that his ending will be bittersweet. I honestly don’t see any way this ending can be spun as remotely bittersweet. It’s bleak and bitter to the core. Unless humanity not getting wiped out is his idea of sweet. 

I think that’ll come from the endings for specific characters and how precisely he writes what we’ve seen happen on the show. Because so much of this is wrapped up in stupid ball plot armor bullshit it’s hard to even see it beyond the big picture. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

All Jon had to do... was keep this secret to himself. Ned kept it a secret for a fucking reason, follow your father's example you MORON. He'd have told you and then definitely told him to keep it to himself. Jack ASS.

To be fair, Ned kept it a secret to protect him from Robert and the Baratheons. Not because he could’ve predicted this shit show. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

To be fair, Ned kept it a secret to protect him from Robert and the Baratheons. Not because he could’ve predicted this shit show. 

Same difference man, Danny's worse than both. Everyone knew how she'd react, hell Sam even said the shit when he told his dumb ass. It was too volatile to be known. Jackass fucked everything up and for what, because his family had a right to know he's not even a bastard, he's adopted? XD 

Fuck this.

He couldn't have predicted she'd do all that, sure, but what, did he really think telling Sansa of all people wouldn't fucking lead to conflict? I don't believe it.

Sansa is probably laughing back at winterfell, or at least she will be.

At this point the only things I'm looking forward to are:

- Mocking all the interviews made by the showrunners about how Dany forgot to not burn children

- Looking forward to show Sansa's smugness and Bran's explanation for why he couldn't do anything about it

- Jon sticking his sword into Dany instead of his dick. The memes write themselves.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He couldn't have predicted she'd do all that, sure, but what, did he really think telling Sansa of all people wouldn't fucking lead to conflict? I don't believe it.

Sansa is probably laughing back at winterfell, or at least she will be.

Better yet, why the fuck did Bran tell Jon? Why did he "need to know"? 

Either some metaphysical bullshit better happen in the next episode to make Jon important or that little shit is not only useless, but he also doomed a million people.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Better yet, why the fuck did Bran tell Jon? Why did he "need to know"? 

Either some metaphysical bullshit better happen in the next episode to make Jon important or that little shit is not only useless, but he also doomed a million people.

To build dramatic tension?