Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

You can definitely tell the difference around that point. At the start, he was a pretty decent fella. You could tell he hadn't discovered his sadistic side yet by the way he felt guilty torturing Do'jhul. With Lorgar, though? That shit made him hard in more ways than one. XD 

You know, Ch1 had a buttload of torture in it over a very short time. Witchie tortured at least one elf, maybe more. Lorgar and DJ both got tortured by Baldur, and Rebec got zapped a good few times by Tyrian. All in the span of like two or three RP days. XD You'd think President Bush was overseeing that shit.  

Let’s beat our record in chapter 4 lol.

Lorgar dangling from silver chains courtesy of Markarth.

”This gag again Baldur?! I guess the Stormcloaks are no better than the Thalmor! Even after you were tortured, you’d do this to another living creature?!”

Baldur walks in with a muzzle, scissors, and a needle and thread.

”War...” *snip snip* “War never changes...”

Lorgar: *Muffled falsetto screams*

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And for Boldir to smash Ingun.

Choose your words carefully. You might get the wrong thing. XD 

The thing I want most is for Yornar to find a sufficient stopping point in his elf killing and then disappear with Maggie to some place far away with a garden, a library, and a dragon.

Aside from that, I just want the Red-Snows and Gracchus to live till the end.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You wouldn’t dare

Hehehheeh Nani...it is time for us to unveil our masks. 

Me and Doctor have conspired to ruin Baldur's life in the RP since the start. Ingun is going to die of a plauge like in a Spanish Soap opera, and Lorgar's going to burn to death so his gorgeous pelt is forever lost to him. Muawhahahhahah! :decanus::chaos::evil:

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Me and Doctor have conspired to ruin Baldur's life in the RP since the start. Ingun is going to die of a plauge like in a Spanish Soap opera, and Lorgar's going to burn to death so his gorgeous pelt is forever lost to him. Muawhahahhahah! 

I don’t think that either of those things would ruin Baldur’s morning, let alone his life. XD 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t think that either of those things would ruin Baldur’s morning, let alone his life. XD 

The second one might, lol. The first, Baldur could hook Boldir up. 

Then again Ingun might be one of the few in Skyrim around that’d still bang him at this point...

Theres always the islanders though.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The second one might, lol. The first, Baldur could hook Boldir up. 

Then again Ingun might be one of the few in Skyrim around that’d still bang him at this point...

Theres always the islanders though.

Spoiler alert. Ingun x Boldir ain’t happening anyway. Ever. XD I’d like it best if they never even saw one other again. Boldir will probably settle for some Nord lady in Anvil or something. Or a witch if I could make it work, because that’d be hilarious with his general dislike of magic. Skyrim’s off the table, though, unless he pretends to be someone else.

Doc: You like this character? They’re dead now. And that one too. And this whole town

Oh, you think they escaped? Wrong, captured and dragged hundreds of miles away 

Look, they’re together! Oh wait, now they’re both dead and trapped in Oblivion

The made a deal, they’ll be alright! Yeah, just you wait bitch, see how long it lasts 

• Haha 3

Just now, BTCollins said:

Now, Mila and Stoit was another story. Pour one out for the Giantslayer.

I definitely stomped that one out too soon. In hindsight, I wish I had kept him around longer so I could develop his and Mila’s relationship some more. They could’ve found him in Chorrol or something down the line.

• Like 1

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I wish I’d done that. Shit. There would be so much potential for him in the plans I’ve got. Plus, the initial reunion would be gold. He last saw them vanishing into thin air several months ago. That’d make for a great conversation, and he’d be a good companion now that Boldir and Mila have had a fair amount of time with it being just the two of them.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Spoiler alert. Ingun x Boldir ain’t happening anyway. Ever. XD I’d like it best if they never even saw one other again.

45 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Though, I never expected Ingun and Boldir to get together, so I’m not crushed you shot that down. 

:sadvaultboy:

You know what. Fuck y’all, and goodnight.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I wish I’d done that. Shit. There would be so much potential for him in the plans I’ve got. Plus, the initial reunion would be gold. He last saw them vanishing into thin air several months ago. That’d make for a great conversation, and he’d be a good companion now that Boldir and Mila have had a fair amount of time with it being just the two of them.

You just had bloodlust, couldn’t stop yourself from killing as many characters as possible :P. I would have liked to see him stick around, since he had interesting relationships with Boldir and Mila. If you really wanted him back, you could always just retcon it. I don’t know that anyone would mind. Since it wouldn’t change much or anything about what’s happened since, right?

• Like 1