Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

That was indeed pretty cool, good music and even a little bit of story. I imagine it was a confrontation between maybe a pagan and Christian since the winner didn't cross himself.

I'm with Sandor.

Edited by Celan
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Celan said:

That was indeed pretty cool, good music and even a little bit of story. I imagine it was a confrontation between maybe a pagan and Christian since the winner didn't cross himself.

The victor could be a pagan Lithuanian, looking at that kit makes me think the Scandinavians had pretty well converted at that point.

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Damn that was dope :lol: awesome fighting choreography, and the look of the two fighters was perfect. 

They did a Witcher video a while back that is pretty dang cool too. Definitely worth a watch, though it’s a little flashier (which I think is fair because he’s supposed to be a witcher). 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They did a Witcher video a while back that is pretty dang cool too. Definitely worth a watch, though it’s a little flashier (which I think is fair because he’s supposed to be a witcher). 

Yea I’m fine with that, Geralt is all style. 

Link if you can.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Did they actually hint at this? Because that's a pretty huge thing to say publicly.

Lol na I was just hoping someone would get that reference :lol: Dave Chapelle

Thats just what people think will happen since they’re committing a lot to make this game work. They’re calling it a hail merry basically. 

They shutdown Montreal Bioware.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee