Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s a shame that they were looking like they were gonna shape up to move in a better direction with all the improvements from DA:2 to DA:I. And Mass Effect 3 was apparently really good.

Then Andromeda happened, and now this. :/ 

I wouldn’t worry too much about Andromeda. As far as I can tell, the Edmonton studio did the Mass Effect and Dragon Age trilogies while the newer Montreal studio did Andromeda. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

What changed your mind? When I linked the preview gif back in April, you said you didn’t like it.

It's cooler when I see it animated XD I thought the previews art was a little wonky, but the finished product is great. I think Geralt and Jack would get along. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Shut your whore mouth XD Jack is not a weeb! If anything the artstyle is more similar to noir comics.

Listen, slut, Jack is Jack, Geralt is Geralt. Jack in Samurai Jack ain’t a weab but Geralt in Samurai Witcher certainly is.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

So we had a guy set himself on fire tonight on extra duty.... he got an article 15 like 2 months ago and got demoted, plus he’s retarded to begin with, and he was at extra duty moving fuel can and spilt gas all over himself because those cans suck, but he was drunk and went to light a cigarette and caught fire. He’s alive and 20% of his body is burnt. Things are gonna go full retard here for a while.... probably gonna ban smoking in uniform or something crazy, not to mention all the fucking dumbass safety briefs that are gonna come from this.

• Confused 1

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I didnt even try Jessica Jones' show... it just didn't look very interesting to me. 

Season 1 was decent, but I’d give almost all of the credit for that to the excellent villain. Jessica herself was okay and Luke was good but not in it much after a certain point, and then all the other characters were extremely annoying and took up way too much screentime. The show probably should’ve been 2-4 episodes shorter and focused way less on the side characters.

The Punisher is by far my favorite of the ones I’ve watched. They couldn’t have cast a better Frank Castle.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

51 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The show probably should’ve been 2-4 episodes shorter and focused way less on the side characters.

I would argue that all of the Netflix Marvel shows should be this way. All of them have either a slow start or sag in the middle, and could use a trim of a few episodes because it inevitably leads to spending time with side characters who are boring or pointlessly dragging the narrative out