Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #33

Best Brotherhood Chapter  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which BoS chapter is your favorite?

• Lost Hills (California)
    • The Citadel (Lyons)
    • Prydwen (Maxson)
    • Hidden Valley (Mojave)
    • Chicago (Rogue Brotherhood)
    • Appalachia (Taggerdy or Expeditionary Force)

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Those griffons can get pretty massive tho actually, some of those could hold a good bit of elves on it 

For sure. Probably not as big as full-grown snow whales, though. Griffons would be like fighter planes, faster and more maneuverable, while the whales are these absolute tanks with entire war bands on their backs.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This song plays when Boldir discovers a snow whale after killing narrifin and we think he’s dead at sea. It swallows him and carries him to shore, to the battlefield. He, carried by Tsun to fight with his shield brother the Ash King

I like that it just drops him back off in the battlefield immediately after what would probably be the fight of his life.

Like "bitch you ain’t done, there’s still elves that need killin!"

Tho not swallowed and not really a duel…

Chief did get nabbed up by Gravemind right after his only boss fight (Regret) in Halo 2. I’d count that as a duel.

Then there’s the biblical aspect albeit very loose and not at all for the same reason.

Jonah? I almost mentioned that as well. Hard not to immediately think of that with a protagonist getting swallowed by a whale. You’re right it’s for the opposite reasons, though. Jonah was fleeing death, Boldir presumably just confronted it.