Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #33

Best Brotherhood Chapter  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which BoS chapter is your favorite?

• Lost Hills (California)
    • The Citadel (Lyons)
    • Prydwen (Maxson)
    • Hidden Valley (Mojave)
    • Chicago (Rogue Brotherhood)
    • Appalachia (Taggerdy or Expeditionary Force)

7t9g9k2i31w71.png?width=580&auto=webp&s=

Glad to see they decided to redo the texture based on Reach's XD

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@The Good Doctor I've been distracted and haven't gotten that far into Castle in the Sky but from what I looked up after some curiosity is that it's older novel was a sequel to Howls Moving Castle. Don't know if that means they're in the same universe as the two movies though.

Heck no. The way magic works is completley different too. 

19 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@ColonelKillaBee @The Good Doctor

Since Colonel has gotten a dose of that good ass blood, maybe we aught to revisit the chalice dungeons again, since I know neither of you nerds like co-oping for the story

Mmm I won’t be able to xD

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Fun trivia.

Ulysses was originally planned as a base game companion in New Vegas, intended mostly for Legion-affiliated players.

He was cut from the game because Avellone had written such a ludicrous amount of dialogue for him that they couldn’t make the space for it on a game disk.

That could’ve been awesome. If it really was so much, then one has to wonder how much info we would’ve got on the east and the Legion if he hadn’t been cut. I wish they’d release the dialogue, just so we could read what was planned.

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This I agree with ^^

Bloodborne: Yahar'gul Chapel to Darkbeast Paarl - YouTubeScourge+Beast+03.png

:YesMan:

Those I agree are undead, because they're fucked up Frankenstein's monsters.

I'd wager the biggest point is that while all the werecreatures can progress to a point of undeath, they don't automatically become undead when transformed into beasts.

28 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Those I agree are undead, because they're fucked up Frankenstein's monsters.

I'd wager the biggest point is that while all the werecreatures can progress to a point of undeath, they don't automatically become undead when transformed into beasts.

Doesnt really matter tho, my only point in stating undeath was a part of the scourge at all was in making a connection to Flora, who literally can make you immortal, undying, and also her influence in others once she's in full swing, lets say, "promotes" undeath. I think its the same as how the mensis ritual used her presence to make an undead creature in an attempt to make a great one even though it failed.

She herself looks like she's in a state of undeath but the rules for great ones are different. She seems lesser but for all we know that's normal for her

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee