Spooktober Gaming

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I like it. :duelbow:

Means you too XD But since your a horror buff, I'd say it's unfortunately not alot can scare you now XD

A little of topic, It's a shame kids can't go trick or treating this year. 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You know I've never played any of those Amnesia games but I have them on ps4 through Nick's library.

OH great option. Especially in the dark and with head phones. 

34 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You know I've never played any of those Amnesia games but I have them on ps4 through Nick's library.

I almost added that bonus points would go to anyone who plays the first Amnesia. XD If you want some good horror, look no further. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

45 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Any good suggestions for a good (and hopefully not too long) horror game I could get on Steam?

Apparently the RE2 remake is good and not too long. I can’t vouch for it yet, but Colonel and Balrog like it a lot.

A game I can recommend is is Amnesia: The Dark Descent. You can easily beat it in less than ten hours. It’s one of the scariest games out there, and the horror isn’t just cheap jump scares. Easily the best of its type, in my opinion.

Not on Steam (fas as I know), but if you can find a simulator online, P.T. is the scariest thing I’ve ever played and can be run through in less than an hour. There isn’t much to it though, since it’s just a demo for a game that never got made.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

A game I can recommend is is Amnesia: The Dark Descent. You can easily beat it in less than ten hours. It’s one of the scariest games out there, and the horror isn’t just cheap jump scares. Easily the best of its type, in my opinion.

Problem with Amnesia is that I've watched parts of a playthrough way back so I've already most parts of the game spoiled for me.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Problem with Amnesia is that I've watched parts of a playthrough way back so I've already most parts of the game spoiled for me.

I reckon it’s still worth a playthrough for the scares, but if you want something else, maybe SOMA by the same company. I wasn’t as big a fan of SOMA personally, but I’m in the minority on that. XD I’ll admit that it has a great atmosphere, decent story, and some really chilling moments.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I reckon it’s still worth a playthrough for the scares, but if you want something else, maybe SOMA by the same company. I wasn’t as big a fan of SOMA personally, but I’m in the minority on that. XD I’ll admit that it has a great atmosphere, decent story, and some really chilling moments.

Don't play that game if you have a phobia of water XD That's all i'll say, alongside my recommendation.