Spooktober Gaming

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
26 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What are some horror games you’re thinking about playing this year?

Maybe House of Ashes (It's the last game in the Dark Pictures, and is about Special Forces American Soldiers teaming up with Iraq soldiers to fight a Demon from Islam XD

There's alot of Resident Evil mods for the classic games I want to try. Maybe i'll do that.

And of course, endless amount of Indie ones. 

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Keep me posted on those. :Jack-O-Lantern:

If you want to harken back to the good ole days of renting VHS's in the horror section, that had cool cover art only to realize 99.9 percent of them were shitty Halloween Knockoffs. Puppet Combo makes intentionally cheesy slasher games that look and play from the PS1 era. 

co1sed.jpg

bloodwash_fan_casting_poster_104031_larg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently the new Metroid game is super horror themed and is basically "Aliens" the game XD Only time I wish I had a Switch. 

Metroid is one of Nintedo smallest IP's; it apparently is the best rated game of the year and it's already sold like three million copies in a couple days, so good job for the Metroid fans (it's also the first 2d Metroid game in 15 years) and good for horror fans XD Nintedo apparently want to attract a "more mature" audience; it's very dark and creepy. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently the new Metroid game is super horror themed and is basically "Aliens" the game XD Only time I wish I had a Switch. 

I’ve heard that too. Same problem here, though. This is probably the game that has most made me want a Switch. Followed by BotW.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve heard that too. Same problem here, though. This is probably the game that has most made me want a Switch. Followed by BotW.

I kinda fell off after the WII train since Nintedo seemed to cater mostly towards children at that point; so it's good that there bringing some of there major projects a more mature focus. 

There's these things called MD Bots; they look like Xenomorph robots, and apparently are "Invincible" killer "Stalkers" that pursue Samus through certain parts (and are dynamic and interact with the Metroidvania sandbox) and cannot be killed, only avoided. And each MD Bot is unique and present in a different part of the world, with different abilties. They look quite unsettling.

2021100811114900-9A9B6E0371D34263D6B6577

3850355-7571693160-screenshot04.jpg

• Like 1

My plans for spooky stuff this late week and a half of October include watching Midnight Mass and Train to Busan. For games, I’ve been playing Back 4 Blood with a couple friends (it’s alright) and hopefully I will get back to RE2.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

My plans for spooky stuff this late week and a half of October include watching Midnight Mass and Train to Busan. For games, I’ve been playing Back 4 Blood with a couple friends (it’s alright) and hopefully I will get back to RE2.

I heard Back 4 Blood is pretty much a carbon copy of Left 4 Dead with least soul, but still pretty fun anyway 

17 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Btw; Resident Evil 4 VR just released; I thought it was going to be a handful of sections/mini-games, but no, they pretty much remade the entire game and remade the gameplay to suit the VR (enhanced the graphics too) Would kill to play it. 

Ignore this; they censored the ballistic lines, fuck this game XD

• 11 months later...