8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

4 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I think it might. Certainly hope that it's just the graphics card that need's changing. Would hate having to lose a lot of my files and having to reinstall all the games and programs. 

I highly doubt your computer just got totally fried, even when that happened to me after a storm, it was just the motherboard that was affected. Everything else including my memory was fine.

So worst case you have to get someone to transfer it unless you got a spare computer yourself that you could hook up your HDD or SSD to.

But, my moneys on it just being the GPU. If it was the motherboard it wouldn’t turn on at all. If it was your HDD or SSD, there’d still be a display.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The Game of Thrones thread has reminded me Dragon Age 2 has a really kickass soundtrack.

I wasn’t familiar with the woman who sang Jenny’s song until yesterday. Even then I didn’t know she recorded for a lot of fantasy series. Anything else she’s done that you think I might be familiar with?

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wasn’t familiar with the woman who sang Jenny’s song until yesterday. Even then I didn’t know she recorded for a lot of fantasy series. Anything else she’s done that you think I might be familiar with?

She did a bunch for Final Fantasy, (This one a kickass cover of Stand By Me)

But not anything major you guys would know XD

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

I have such bad associations with DA2, can't really enjoy the music.

Yea, at first I was in agreement with Balrog and then all the bad memories flooded in...

Though at least they can’t ruin Fenris’ intro.

Inquisition had some good ones

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea, at first I was in agreement with Balrog and then all the bad memories flooded in...

Though at least they can’t ruin Fenris’ intro.

Inquisition had some good ones

"Watch your tongue slave...* 

*Edge elf KALIMA's the fucker*

He was an edge lord but he was badass (especially to my young self), i'll defend my brau Fenris from anyone XD

• Haha 1