Which name is your favorite?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

So something about the sequel trilogy that is annoying to me, like ultra annoying, is that they just gave the baby slaya to Rey and where like THIS IS YOURS NOW. Like come on! I wanted a new lightsaber design/style or something like imagine the having her build a lightsaber reminiscent of her hitting stick or something. Imagine having her get a yellow or white or some other colored crystal. Like fuck man

Fuck:dntknw:

5 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"He took...MY FACCCEER!"

Can we get a face off 2 with Baldur being played by Nicholas Cage and he steals Boldir's to trick the Dominion?

Hey look at me, I’m not baldur, I’m another Nord that kills lots of elves. Tell me your secrets now?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fuck yellow and all alternate colors nigga this isn’t power rangers.

Other colors already have a place in the lore and in canon, I mainly just wanted something different, but the still latched onto the baby slaya

Just now, Centurion said:

Other colors already have a place in the lore and in canon, I mainly just wanted something different, but the still latched onto the baby slaya

Let that shit stay in videogames, maybe comics and whatever cartoon you and balrog watch XD I good. Yellow is ugly, and we already got Windu with purple. That's good enough, lol.

I need cyberpunk. I literally get sleepy anytime I try playing something right now.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Let that shit stay in videogames, maybe comics and whatever cartoon you and balrog watch XD I good. Yellow is ugly, and we already got Windu with purple. That's good enough, lol.

I need cyberpunk. I literally get sleepy anytime I try playing something right now.

Jedi temple guards weirder double bladed yellow lightsabers Andy they looked dank. I want variety. :dntknw:

Gotta agree with Colonel on this one. I miss the days when the saber colors were simple. Red for Dark Side. Blue for Light Side. Green for badass master Light Side. Purple for Samuel L. Jackson.

And before one of y’all expanded univers fuckers gets all anal and tries to correct me, I know that’s not what they all mean.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Gotta agree with Colonel on this one. I miss the days when the saber colors were simple. Red for Dark Side. Blue for Light Side. Green for badass master Light Side. Purple for Samuel L. Jackson.

And before one of y’all expanded univers fuckers gets all anal and tries to correct me, I know that’s not what they all mean.

I don’t fuck with legends, never did. But canon stuff I fuck with heavy and there’s variety in canon

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I don’t fuck with legends, never did. But canon stuff I fuck with heavy and there’s variety in canon

I know. Whenever I say EU, I tend to just mean everything not in the movies. But I still personally liked it better when there were only a few. To me a bunch of colors makes them feel cheaper.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I know. Whenever I say EU, I tend to just mean everything not in the movies. But I still personally liked it better when there were only a few. To me a bunch of colors makes them feel cheaper.

Or like popsicles, power rangers, lgbt, etc

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The movies, TCW, Rebels, Canon books and Novels. Everything else is garbage imo. But I like variety. I also wanted a grey force order to emerge in the new movies, but the seem content to keep Red vs Blue so whatever.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Or like popsicles, power rangers, lgbt, etc

I am disappointed.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

The movies, TCW, Rebels, Canon books and Novels. Everything else is garbage imo. But I like variety. I also wanted a grey force order to emerge in the new movies, but the seem content to keep Red vs Blue so whatever.

I am disappointed.

Rey still has a chance to become a Grey Jedi or something of the like. Hopefully she'll improve on the Jedi order now that she has the original texts.