8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Damn I just found out that the mod to bring Fallout 3 to the 4 engine got cancelled last year because they got told they couldn’t take the voice files from 3 and put them into the mod. That’s fuckin gay

I still half expect that Bethesda will release a remaster of Fallout 3 at some point in the nearish future. 76 was so bad, I think they’ll try to use their most popular Fallout game to smooth things back over for the franchise.

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I still half expect that Bethesda will release a remaster of Fallout 3 at some point in the nearish future. 76 was so bad, I think they’ll try to use their most popular Fallout game to smooth things back over for the franchise.

I mean having an updated F3 would be cool. Hell I want remasters of ever fallout from 1-NV

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

I mean having an updated F3 would be cool. Hell I want remasters of ever fallout from 1-NV

NV would be doable but I doubt Bethesda would ever bother with it, seeing as how they’ve been pretty happy to sweep that game under a rug. Maybe in a bundle with Fallout 3. That would be killer, but yeah, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

1, 2 and Tactics would take way too much time and effort. Years. Maybe if Bethesda outsourced the project like with NV, but they seem to be moving away from that.

I still want a sequel to Tactics, myself. Tired of the east coast and I don’t want Beth to touch the west. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It would be cool if Firaxis Games, the Xcom developers did a Tactics reboot. An Xcom with a Fallout skin would be the fucking shit. 

I actually wouldn’t mind that. The Xcom gameplay style could be adjusted to suit Tactics pretty well. That game was really underrated, and I’d enjoy this a lot.

The battles at St. Louis and Mount Cheyenne would be really cool in 3D.

Honestly I want Fallout 1,2, and tactics to be adapted into a first person game like the sequels. They don’t necessarily need to be exactly like FNV and what not, but have the locations and stuff be like zones that you travel between in the same vein as the original games. I just can play top down games. I don’t like them, but I really enjoyed the stories from 1,2, and tactics and it sucks that I can’t make myself deal with the mechanics

Fuck:dntknw:

9 minutes ago, Centurion said:

They don’t necessarily need to be exactly like FNV and what not, but have the locations and stuff be like zones that you travel between in the same vein as the original games.

I honestly would prefer this even in the games we get now. Large map nodes allow for way more diversity of location, cut out a bunch of useless space, and make the scale feel much larger and more accurate.

I’d rather have a Fallout game with like 8 or so regions that are totally unique, like the Pitt, Point Lookout, Zion, New Vegas, etc. instead of one big map that is mostly the same and revolves around one urban location. So if there are thriving cities, they would get their own entire map nodes and wouldn’t have to be tiny like they always end up being.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I honestly would prefer this even in the games we get now. Large map nodes allow for way more diversity of location, cut out a bunch of useless space, and make the scale feel much larger and more accurate.

I’d rather have a Fallout game with like 8 or so regions that are totally unique, like the Pitt, Point Lookout, Zion, New Vegas, etc. instead of one big map that is mostly the same and revolves around one urban location. So if there are thriving cities, they would get their own entire map nodes and wouldn’t have to be tiny like they always end up being.

The ruined towns of Fallout 1 felt massive compared to New Vegas itself because of the scope they managed due to the map nodes and cells. Damn right I'd love them to reproduce this in modern engines.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I sure as hell hated it XD At least in 3 the same situation was from a dumb side quest. 

I loved it, but I’m a sucker for tragedies. XD Plus, without that ending there is no Fallout 2 as we know it, and bad karma players don’t get the satiafaction of watching their Vault Dweller take over and murder the Overseer on his own. 

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I just logiced bomb this cthulhu-tentacle motherfucker and your kicking me out of the fucking vault for "reasons" so I can make a cameo in a spinoff game? Fuck that shit.

Not even a canon spinoff. XD 

He also started an entire tribe and was grandfather of the second game’s protagonist, so it all worked out. 

Dang yes that ain’t good XD glad you got it covered tho. 

My other thing was gonna be mashing f8 at start up to pull up advance settings, sometimes even with a black screen the pc will still let you do that.

If not then you have a gpu problem likely.

You could actually test that by taking out the gpu and having it switch to cpu for display.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee