What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

13 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Not sure if you are trying to troll or talking about the pictures but its a pun.

I’ve been trying to turn a new leaf when it comes to trolling, sarcasm, and other stuff like that. But Balrog is like the Abyss, devouring and corrupting everything he comes near. People either get drained of all life until only a salty husk remains, or they’re like me, the poor Moundmakers who are drawn to the salt like a recovering alcoholic to an old bottle of whisky during his weakest moment.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve been trying to turn a new leaf when it comes to trolling, sarcasm, and other stuff like that. But Balrog is like the Abyss, devouring and corrupting everything he comes near. People either get drained of all life until only a salty husk remains, or they’re like me, the poor Moundmakers who are drawn to the salt like a recovering alcoholic to an old bottle of whisky during his weakest moment.

Doc's basically a Forlorn from Scholar.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

As far as samurai go, which is the real problem of the discussion. Shinobi and samurai are not the same

I haven’t commented on samurai. If I said that, it was just a brain fart and I meant ninja. 

My point isn’t that nobody wears black stuff, just that it’s not the most effective camouflage in the dark and that it has often been work for other reasons, like rank/faction/class recognition. 

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Doc's basically a Forlorn from Scholar.

I’m just a Moundmaker who wishes he was better. 

Balrog is a Moundmaker who pretends to be a Sunbro. The most dangerous of our kind. And he’s very good at what he does.

Colonel is a straight up finger. The middle one, specifically. He will very openly and honestly fuck every last one of us.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m just a Moundmaker who wishes he was better. 

Balrog is a Moundmaker who pretends to be a Sunbro. The most dangerous of our kind.

Colonel is a straight up finger. The middle one, specifically. He will very openly and honestly fuck every last one of us.

You silly Moundmakers. Pretending to help the host instead of instantly smashing their Fallen Knight helmets in.

Seriously nobody thinks moundmakers are friendly anymore, never get summoned or only for duels.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I haven’t commented on samurai. If I said that, it was just a brain fart and I meant ninja. 

My point isn’t that nobody wears black stuff, just that it’s not the most effective camouflage in the dark and that it has often been work for other reasons, like rank/faction/class recognition. 

Ah well that was never really my point, except to say that it is still very effective even if it isn’t the most effective.

My only real point was that yes it was in fact worn, just not in uniform like media suggests for ninja.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

As for who brought up samurai and shinobi in the same breath lol that was @BigBossBalrog XD 

I specifically mentioned Samurai and Shinobi as two distinct and different things XD...perhaps

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Of course it was. These are the works of a highly skilled troll, muddling the information in his own debate.

:chaos:

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They did wear blue and black attire tho so he wasn’t necessarily wrong lol. That was pretty common. 

Or dark greens and such, as well as more decorative attire, but they weren’t killing niggas in flower kimonos.

I got that. I was just saying that the black ninja suit thing is a myth, at least according to everything I can find by searching the internet. 

19 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I got that. I was just saying that the black ninja suit thing is a myth, at least according to everything I can find by searching the internet. 

I meant the samurai XD yes the black suit is a myth

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee