Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

I feel as if I need explanation to know what's going on

Some weirdo on Tumblr has had a crush on Colonel for like five years now, and he shows it by shit talking Stormcloaks and doing a bad job of “debunking” Colonel’s arguments. Nowadays he mostly seems to just brag about the fact that he debunked them long ago, even though nobody else really saw it that way. 

2 hours ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Ah got ya. I'll be honest in the whole stormcloaks vs imperial thing I am just standing in the middle like Ima just go join the thieves guild.

I got some readin material for ya if you're bored lol... Morally speaking, and otherwise it's pretty clear cut tbh, the only argument I accept nowadays as semi viable is that Imperial fans side with the Empire because they have the bigger army. But even then, logically speaking they can't stay out of any conflict involving the Thalmor simply because of where they're located.

Plus, ESO shows the strangest people will ally up in the face of greater danger. If Hoag Merkiller can team up with the Direnni mages of High Rock... Ulfric and the Empire can work against the Thalmor once an independent Skyrim is accepted as reality. Meaning, that army will be involved regardless.

And aside from that, a big army is nothing if the ones leading it are incompetent and allow the enemy to spy in their land.

And this is why the only arguments you normally see online involve Stormcloaks and racism, which is for the most part overblown or a total lie with no in game evidence or lore to back it up. Typically it's from racist fans projecting their perceptions of white culture as inherently racist no matter what form it takes.

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And this is why the only arguments you normally see online involve Stormcloaks and racism, which is for the most part overblown or a total lie with no in game evidence or lore to back it up. Typically it's from racist fans projecting their perceptions of white culture as inherently racist no matter what form it takes.

Make Skyrim Great Again!

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

So guys serious question I bought the ESO Collection and it game with DB, TG, orsinium, Imperial city, morrowind chapter and summerset chapter. Is morrowwind just a zone dlc though? because if i got into collections and look in chapters i only see summerset, but if i got to zone dlc morrowind is there. So I am really confused.

You have to go to vvardenfell to start the dlc

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

See, that’s why I’m wary. That’s quite the claim.

I’m hopeful because of their track record in the past, and they were kept to a reduced development cycle for this game so they had time do what they really wanted to. I mean look at Kotor2 and FNV, they were half of what they wanted and were absolutely amazing. I’m on the hype train

Fuck:dntknw:

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m wondering if Avellone actually knows his stuff or if he’s trolling (wouldn’t be the first time). He isn’t with Obsidian and has nothing to do with the Outer Worlds.

Plus he had a hate boner for them not too long ago.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Celan said:

Plus he had a hate boner for them not too long ago.

Exactly. The same night we got the announcement trailer, he made a post that was clearly trying to stir the pot between Obsidian and Bethesda. I’ve loved every piece of writing Avellone has put out, but the dude strikes me as somewhat petty in real life. And a bit of a drama queen.