Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #15

To battle!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. You're to hold a bridge against an enemy army. What do you shout at them?

• You shall not pass!
    • I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    • Ni! Ni! Ni!

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What made it so awkward?

Holy shit, everything. This dude gets invited to a party with his new girlfriend. The host, his ex, her new man and their friend who is their third wheel who also sleeps with them.. she's a hoe and "loves everybody" lol according to her.

The main dude and the ex had a kid that died, and thanks to some weird new agey cult group they found in mexico, she's all good now and so happy and blah blah, and they keep advocating it making everyone feel real awkward, especially when they played the opposite of "I never" as "I want", and their other friend they invited

Admits he killed his fucking wife, went to jail for it but now is A OK because of this cult group and no longer feels guilty about it XD It's what I imagine the hoity toity types' house parties are like.

It's a horror movie btw. I definitely felt horrified as he calmly recited the tale. Jesus.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I didn’t expect someone so high profile. I liked him in the most recent Mission Impossible and in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Not quite sure he has the right look though. Apparently he’s a big fan of the games

Edited by BTC
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Only good thing I can say is at least he’s supposedly a fan and knows the story and lore. 

That is good, but at the same time I hope it’s not the reason they went with him. 

Yennefer’s casting is gonna be really important too. She might even be harder to get right than Geralt. 

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Honestly super excited for him. He has this monotone that suits Geralt perfectly.

bosslogic.the_.witcher-600x841.jpg

When he was called in for being told he got the gig for Superman, apparently he was playing World of Warcraft :D Guy is a video game super nerd.

That’s him? Won’t lie makeup artists did a great job, plus great beard but we’ll see on the voice.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee