Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #11

What will the Fallout announcement be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Fallout announcement be?

• New Game (HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH!")
    • Remake/Remaster (*Insert sad animu piano music*)
    • DLC (*Screams of the damned*)
    • Switch Port ("CRAWWWWWLLLING IN MY SKIN, THESSSSSSE WOUNDS WILLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!")

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m glad that Bethesda is back to making flying monsters since they worked so well in Skyrim. 

This should work better, we has guns. Thing is though, anyone else notice the damage sponginess of the enemies? Yea that doesn't look fun.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

This should work better, we has guns. Thing is though, anyone else notice the damage sponginess of the enemies? Yea that doesn't look fun.

I know a bunch of coop games that scale there health depending on if your solo or with a party, hopefully they have that implemented. 

56 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dragons we're cool, if a little silly when they became fucking fodder after the fiftieth one you killed XD

They were the shit when modded XD Dragon Combat Overhaul and Deadly Dragons are the sole reason I can't play Skyrim Special Edition.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I know a bunch of coop games that scale there health depending on if your solo or with a party, hopefully they have that implemented. 

If this game is always online and cooperating with other players is only optional, then I doubt it’ll have scaling. How would they balance it if the other players could just as easily be enemies?