Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #11

What will the Fallout announcement be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Fallout announcement be?

• New Game (HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH!")
    • Remake/Remaster (*Insert sad animu piano music*)
    • DLC (*Screams of the damned*)
    • Switch Port ("CRAWWWWWLLLING IN MY SKIN, THESSSSSSE WOUNDS WILLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!")

57 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I got fucking DOOM II

Thats all I'm looking forward to.

I thought they were gonna go into detail about the quests and story but nothing. They're hyping up multiplayer and nothing about quests??

BAD sign.

As for TES6: Maybe Hammerfell (Oh god please god) yea, thats gonna be a while. 2019, 2020

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

As for TES6: Maybe Hammerfell (Oh god please god) yea, thats gonna be a while. 2019, 2020

2019 is out of the question. 2021 or 22 is my guess because we still have to get F76 +DLC out of the way as well as Starfield (which has me interested) +DLC our of the way

Fuck:dntknw:

58 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Honesty I think it was a generic fantasy landscape and not really indicative of the setting. If they’d wanted to announce that they’d have put in a title like Skyrim or Oblivion. Though my guess is on a multi-province or maybe entirety of Tamriel game world. They are aiming for next gen after all

It better be as filled with shit as the other games are, at least.

Yea that announcement was so meh. The landscape is so generic it could be in High Rock, Hammerfell, Skyrim, Elsweyr, Summerset even. Who fucking knows.

57 minutes ago, Centurion said:

2019 is out of the question. 2021 or 22 is my guess because we still have to get F76 +DLC out of the way as well as Starfield (which has me interested) +DLC our of the way

:((((((((((((((((((((

57 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Have mixed feelings honestly like sure I fell victim to initial hype but now my mind is running wild with “Oh God they are gonna fuck it up”

Im calling it for Fallout 76. I was all for a small co op fallout game after the initial shock, where I can enjoy some fun wacky wasteland quests with my nigga and partner in crime. Two-four people at most.

But this...

They gon fuck it up.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It would be kind of weird for them to do a background at all if it wasn't intended to be any kind of hint though. 

I guess. But like Colonel said, it’s so generic I don’t know how much of a hint it could actually be. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

It’s honestly too far away for me to even worry about that yet. I am still busy worrying about FO76. 

I’ve alreay checked out of F76 like we saw no NPC’s, we saw only multiplayer game functions, and we didn’t get any information about the actual game other than FRIENDS’N’NUKES SO FUN 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dude, you don't want that kind of stress for three fucking years!

TO LATE THE STRESS IS ALREADY HERE HAD IT SINCE FALLOUT 4

• Like 1

You know you're cynical when you'd rather play Fallout fucking 4 than the new beta...

I'm gonna get my new vegas SE working again and play that. It's defunct for some reason, not sure what I did, maybe its out of date. But right now I need to cuddle up to House's warm computer screen lulled by the soft static of silent audio output to feel safe from all this change.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’ve alreay checked out of F76 like we saw no NPC’s, we saw only multiplayer game functions, and we didn’t get any information about the actual game other than FRIENDS’N’NUKES SO FUN 

The empty vault did it for me. I was excited about the prospect of finally seeing a fledgling control vault, and was even prepared to get down with the settlement thing if it would lead to us building something like the West Virginia version of Vault City. But now it honestly just looks like an MMO with fewer players and no apparent factions, quests, or story. The things Fallout is all about, basically. 

But that fucking Vault was empty. It’s supposed to have a population of 500. Why would it be empty if there are NPCs?

• Sad 1

ADCD526F-CD42-49BE-8DB8-93C03F236508.thumb.png.006bc10587dd65438739d18bc25652d9.pngwho the fuck is this bitch? Why the fuck does she have almost every Army Division, Airforce rank, and my unit (the red one with the Lightning) patch on that coat? Why the fuck is she talking about saving player 1 when Bethesda just announced that they were destroying a SINGKE PLAYER FRANCHISE WITH MULTIPLAYER FUCK OUTTA BITCH

edit: also bitch has the 173rd Airborne Brigade patch (blue on under mine) upside down which is low key rude af

Edited by Centurion
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The empty vault did it for me. I was excited about the prospect of finally seeing a fledgling control vault, and was even prepared to get down with the settlement thing if it would lead to us building something like the West Virginia version of Vault City. But now it honestly just looks like an MMO with fewer players and no apparent factions, quests, or story. The things Fallout is all about, basically. 

But that fucking Vault was empty. It’s supposed to have a population of 500. Why would it be empty if there are NPCs?

Because your character apparently is such a whore that you drank too much and all 500 already banged and left while you were still sleeping.

That's almost exactly what your "overseer" says.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I was reading through the comments soft as fuck and uninterested, THEN YALL TALK ABOUT FUCKING TES6!

YALL BETTER NOT BE FUCKING LYING

17 minutes ago, Centurion said:

64948C04-4E56-48B0-90BC-57990B8AB348.thumb.png.ab229e8f6d7f6763cf0b46d000d37809.png9A4F5719-6AC4-427E-A967-F8067879EB27.thumb.png.52cfb24e0ef09419ab8e1b204afe1929.png0458E835-4201-4094-8A47-5905C1D50F59.thumb.png.f007418f207a6c96a69166e18830c9e5.png

TIME TO OVER ANALYZE SOIL AN SHIT

This is what we got on that front enjoy...

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I was reading through the comments soft as fuck and uninterested, THEN YALL TALK ABOUT FUCKING TES6!

YALL BETTER NOT BE FUCKING LYING

Sadly we weren't. Nothing to get excited about, just the confirmation that I'll be able to get it before I die of a heartattack at least in the next 15, 20 years lol.

• Like 1