Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #11

What will the Fallout announcement be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Fallout announcement be?

• New Game (HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH!")
    • Remake/Remaster (*Insert sad animu piano music*)
    • DLC (*Screams of the damned*)
    • Switch Port ("CRAWWWWWLLLING IN MY SKIN, THESSSSSSE WOUNDS WILLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!")

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sadly we weren't. Nothing to get excited about, just the confirmation that I'll be able to get it before I die of a heartattack at least in the next 15, 20 years lol.

I’ll probably have my DD-214 in hand, walking around in a “Veteran” hat be the time we get it, but they did acknowledge it at least

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

So here’s how tonight went Czar 1. Game I don’t care about 2. Game I don’t care about 3. Game I don’t care about 4. Game I don’t care about 5. Game I don’t care about 6. GAME I REALLY CARED ABOUT, but now I’m weeping softly 7. Game I don’t care about 8. Game I don’t care about 9. Game that captures my interest a little 10. GAME I NEED INFO ON, but pictures is all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Being the son of a landscaper Ill tell you right off the bat, that's in Hammerfell. Looking at that soil, its the kind of thing found in the Levant and Iran. Not quite desert but that kind of environment.

BOOM over analyzing complete :rofl:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Being the son of a landscaper Ill tell you right off the bat, that's in Hammerfell. Looking at that soil, its the kind of thing found in the Levant and Iran. Not quite desert but that kind of environment.

Shut up, don't get me hoping. If it is, I'll nut so hard I'll get endorsements from Planters.

If it ain't... gonna make Bethesda studios look like it did in Fallout 3.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Shut up, don't get me hoping. If it is, I'll nut so hard I'll get endorsements from Planters.

If it ain't... gonna make Bethesda studios look like it did in Fallout 3.

Bitch you should be thanking me, I looked at the trailer and in three seconds confirmed the setting.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Any of y’all own Prey? Balrog? BT?

I can see my copy sitting on the dresser across the room...except I haven't played it at all yet. Once I finish with the Witcher it'll either be Prey or God of War. Depends on what I feel like playing 

56 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bitch you should be thanking me, I looked at the trailer and in three seconds confirmed the setting.

You think you did.

I'm not calling shit, too far off. Too generic.

Unless you literally find a picture in Quizzekistanstan that looks just like that.

56 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You heard it here first folks. Gonna remember this. I has been logged and if you aren’t correct.... well....

I'll verbally tear your ass a new one for the rest of your young natural born life XD 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well i'm happy. I like the look of the new Fallout, Doom, DMC (the real DMC), and mother fucking Ninja Souls!

For me it's Cyberpunk 2077, Weeb Souls, DOOM and Fallout: Putinland

edit: Aka Metro.

Hell, besides the terraces, that could be a lot of the American Southwest. Which sorta goes to the point that the landscape in the trailer is identifiable, but could be located in more than one province. Hammerfell, Elsweyr, or even the Evermor part of High Rock. Though I think they didn't give a title for a reason, likely because it won't be limited to one province. At least that's my guess. 

• Like 2

I'm looking at the maps and pretty much all of them have Hammerfell mountainous areas bordering High Rock and Skyrim. The areas by the ocean like in that shot, flat. One map even has the whole westcoast as straight desert, and the closer part to the rest of tamriel is where you see more green. Though I guess that could still be the image of a map for a desert from above.

All in all though, still too early to call.