Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #11

What will the Fallout announcement be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Fallout announcement be?

• New Game (HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH!")
    • Remake/Remaster (*Insert sad animu piano music*)
    • DLC (*Screams of the damned*)
    • Switch Port ("CRAWWWWWLLLING IN MY SKIN, THESSSSSSE WOUNDS WILLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!")

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Well a skunk just sprayed my dog. I’ve been busy cleaning her for the past half hour or so. Now it’s hunting time.

Damn. Todd fucked yo Fallout, Skunk sprayed your dog. You could almost write a country song.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

That reminds me, whoever last placed break pads on my car, which had to have been before I bought it, they put the fucking break pads on the wrong goddamn side, that's why it was so damn fucked on the passenger side. Had to replace the whole rotor too, it was literally eaten away at the top.

It’s great that the two most recent entries in my favorite video games series, both RPGs, are going to be online games. And this is a year after Bethesda had their whole single player schtick. At least Fallout 76’s gameplay looks like something I could stand, even if I couldn’t ESO’s. 

• Sad 2

59 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

It’s great that the two most recent entries in my favorite video games series, both RPGs, are going to be online games. And this is a year after Bethesda had their whole single player schtick. At least Fallout 76’s gameplay looks like something I could stand, even if I couldn’t ESO’s. 

There's that at least. This quote has me so worried though.

"Of course there's quests! Of course there's story!"

:/ Nigga where?

Overseer recording: Hey fellow Vault 76er, if you're listening to this recording, there's a fellow Vault 76 settlement that needs your assistance...

4 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

If Failout 76 has an offline button like GTA Online, I might still get it just to keep up with whatever shitty lore they’ll probably write (and admittedly a little for the cool new mutants).

The mutant creatures and the world both look great, which is a shame since it seems it’ll be wasted on a toxic online survival game. 

Oh well, we’ve still got time until November. Maybe they’ll surprise us. It’s not like they could disappoint more than they already have, so things can only get better lol

Edited by BTCollins
  • Haha 1

What sucks is that you could do SO MUCH with a control vault emergence story. Maybe some fellow dwellers got sent out to explore the region and disappeared, prompting them to send you looking. Or maybe y’all are trying to establish a serious community around the vault and some local mutants/raiders/military remnants take interest in what you have.

Anything is better than “Door’s open, lol, go explore. Don’t get nuked by other vault dwellers for some reason!”

• Like 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

What sucks is that you could do SO MUCH with a control vault emergence story. Maybe some fellow dwellers got sent out to explore the region and disappeared, prompting them to send you looking. Or maybe y’all are trying to establish a serious community around the vault and some local mutants/raiders/military remnants take interest in what you have.

Anything is better than “Door’s open, lol, go explore. Don’t get nuked by other vault dwellers for some reason!”

Maybe they just need a new water chip...

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

We all overlooked something with F76. There’s super mutants...

I didn’t overlook it. I was just so disappointed by the online stuff that I didn’t get around to saying anything. They’ll either break the lore again and add MORE fucking one-of-a-kind FEV, or they’ll be Vault 87 mutants that traveled all the way to WV for reasons.