Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

I don’t take that shit serious personally, that nigga crazy and just a year ago was talking about being able to still fuck Taylor Swift “cause I made that bitch famous” XD which was a great line lol but yea. 

It’s no different than when Snoop Dawg got bored and did gospel. The same nigga talkin bout he sold his soul to be famous.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

On 10/1/2019 at 12:10 AM, Daddy Solaire said:

Really beautiful. Do me a favor and get some pictures, love me some mountains and nature.

I’ll try to take some more. Been out here for three days so far and I’ve only taken two. I usually don’t think about it until after the fact. XD 

Here’s the other one, though. Just a quick grab through the car window when I first got up in the mountains.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t take that shit serious personally, that nigga crazy and just a year ago was talking about being able to still fuck Taylor Swift “cause I made that bitch famous” XD which was a great line lol but yea. 

It’s no different than when Snoop Dawg got bored and did gospel. The same nigga talkin bout he sold his soul to be famous.

It was still cool.

Then there's

7 hours ago, Celan said:

It was still cool.

I don’t see the big deal honestly or why it’s cool, it’s no different than any other gospel concert, except this one has Kanye. The music and performance is exactly the same as TD Jakes, Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond, etc.

It’s very average typical gospel music you could find in any black church, except this is Kanye so it gets more publicity because he’s  Kanye.

I do however like the Wham vid :rofl: I love that song

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee