Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

In fact considering that middle easterners as we know them today got their appearance partially from the mixing of their ancestors with that of Genghis Khan, it seems kinda silly to think that Egyptians all looked middle eastern and none of them fuckers, in Africa... were black, even when their statues and figurines have black ass paint on them (and not an undercoat either) and big ass lips and noses n shit XD 

But anyway.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Centurion said:

CDFF1843-1F88-4681-9A0C-56B616FB4C7E.thumb.jpeg.31ed55972a92ceba059dd8603acd8311.jpeg

I don't believe in ghosts anyway lol, only demons, and they bitches that can't take it when they hear Jesus Christ, and I say that shit every time I hear something stupid or smell something bad, or don't feel like doing something so they don't stand a chance. Pay me nigga.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In fact considering that middle easterners as we know them today got their appearance partially from the mixing of their ancestors with that of Genghis Khan, it seems kinda silly to think that Egyptians all looked middle eastern and none of them fuckers, in Africa... were black, even when their statues and figurines have black ass paint on them (and not an undercoat either) and big ass lips and noses n shit XD 

But anyway.

Me boi don't forget about the period of Greek dynasties where conaiderable numbers of colonists came from Greece and Thrace and settled in Egypt.

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

But anyway.

Stop trying to steal people's cultural history Colonel XD

30 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Me boi don't forget about the period of Greek dynasties where conaiderable numbers of colonists came from Greece and Thrace and settled in Egypt.

... years after it was already established and their culture distinct.

I don’t care what no one says, no one that gets sunburned after two minutes of sun exposure can claim to be friggin Egyptian. XD it’s fucking absurd

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

... years after it was already established and their culture distinct.

I don’t care what no one says, no one that gets sunburned after two minutes of sun exposure can claim to be friggin Egyptian. XD it’s fucking absurd

This man misunderstood my comment. :rofl:

You went into how middle easterners look currently and I mentioned them European settlers during the Ptolemaic dynasty.

11 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

"wuz"

Fuck you XD 

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

This man misunderstood my comment. :rofl:

You went into how middle easterners look currently and I mentioned them European settlers during the Ptolemaic dynasty.

I did lol my bizzle. I get ornery when peasants speak in the presence of the [redacted] Kang.

tumblr_pyj8jtCe1A1sebltro1_1280.png

The blood of Hircine stirred at the impending loss of its host, causing this blasphemy in the halls of Ysgramor’s companions.

OOC: The Moonlight Tales mod decided to trigger a moon transformation right while I was fighting the ghosts of the Companions and honestly its kinda perfect.