Welcome!

Just now, Centurion said:

So whats up with the switch?

We were taking up more and more of the rent every month, and it was getting expensive. This place is cheaper and comes with the benefit of us having full control over it, with no mods or censors.

It also won’t shut down every month, now that the bills are manageable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

We were taking up more and more of the rent every month, and it was getting expensive. This place is cheaper and comes with the benefit of us having full control over it, with no mods or censors.

It also won’t shut down every month, now that the bills are manageable. 

Nice. The no censors will be nice. We’re all pretty sensible anyway, even when we get a bit rowdy, so it shouldn’t be a problem

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

so I know there’s a couple posts I need to read in the Fallout RP and at least 1 in the TES RP, What else am I missing? Oh and awesome, I get to see the initial reactions to our post.

There've been some new TES RP origins posts I think. Witch and Celan. Other than that, and what you mentioned, you should be golden.

And yeah, we haven't posted the post with Matt in it, yet. Got caught up between moving here and other delays. I compiled the whole thing today, though, and finally started the last part. So it'll be up soon.

• Like 1

It'd be a good idea to move your Character Sheets and Origins posts over as soon as you're able as well. We've been in a hurry to get everything off TESA this week because we're not certain when it'll shut down again, but since we won't be helping bail it out this time, there's a good chance it'll be down longer than usual.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It'd be a good idea to move your Character Sheets and Origins posts over as soon as you're able as well. We've been in a hurry to get everything off TESA this week because we're not certain when it'll shut down again, but since we won't be helping bail it out this time, there's a good chance it'll be down longer than usual.

I’ll get everything over as best I can on mobile

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dude, congraduations!

You guys might think it’s odd, but I just joined my brothers by spinning the rifles of the disk and heating them up nice and hot and branding them into my rib cage just under my pec. About 20 of my bros from last cycle did it and I just joined them. Now I just need to get my blood rifles and I’m all set

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You guys might think it’s odd, but I just joined my brothers by spinning the rifles of the disk and heating them up nice and hot and branding them into my rib cage just under my pec. About 20 of my bros from last cycle did it and I just joined them. Now I just need to get my blood rifles and I’m all set

You've joined the Rifle Klan!

God help us all.